Getting my body back - vegetarian EE

I have my parents here helping as after so many sleepless nights I was finding it hard with both. I usually just aim to keep the three year old busy on the days I have both and Neve has to fit around (it is sort of easier with two, less time to worry about things and I have to just get on with it!) hope you have another good night. Neve is down for a second time for her sleep, hope that is it x

Sunday
B porridge, strawberries, banana and honey (1)
L tomato soup with leek, broccoli, carrots (3) cheese on toast with onion marmalade hea, heb, (2)
D meatball lasagna, passata, courgette, pepper, onion, tomato purée, light Philly (1)cheese hea, lasagna, quorn meatballs

Snacks chocolate (2)
Syns 9

My partner back from Barbados tomorrow, my little boy cannot wait and nor can I, hope I can stay awake long enough to tidy the house tonight !

Sunday
B porridge, strawberries, banana and honey (1)
L tomato soup with leek, broccoli, carrots (3) cheese on toast with onion marmalade hea, heb, (2)
D meatball lasagna, passata, courgette, pepper, onion, tomato purée, light Philly (1)cheese hea, lasagna, quorn meatballs

Snacks chocolate (2)
Syns 9

My partner back from Barbados tomorrow, my little boy cannot wait and nor can I, hope I can stay awake long enough to tidy the house tonight !

Meatball lasagna....sounds yummy

YAY! You all must have missed him :). Hope he brings you some sunshine from Barbados :)

Really looking forward to having him back, I think he will have Tuesday off and take Sebby out for the day which will be lovely. Meatball lasagna was lovely I glimpsed the idea somewhere and was just what I needed tonight x

Really looking forward to having him back, I think he will have Tuesday off and take Sebby out for the day which will be lovely. Meatball lasagna was lovely I glimpsed the idea somewhere and was just what I needed tonight x

Ill have to search for it sounds like something I and hubby will enjoy.

A day out would be nice. If its just the one day off shouldn't spoil your week results ...so go for it.

For the meatball lasagna:

Sweated off one onion (in marmite and water - could use fry light) added 2 cloves of garlic. Added courgette chopped, 3 peppers, tomato purée and a splash of white wine vinegar. Cooked it for a couple of mins and added passata, stock, oregano and basil and a pinch of sugar and pepper. Left it on the hob for about 10/15 mins with the meatballs in.

Layered this up with lasagna and dabs of light philly with herbs and garlic. Put a mix of low fat cheddar and Parmesan on top (approx 3 hea - would feed at least 4 though) In the oven for about 35 mins of

I reckon 2 Syns a person for sugar and light philly but it is probably less

Was quick to prepare and worth it

For the meatball lasagna:

Sweated off one onion (in marmite and water - could use fry light) added 2 cloves of garlic. Added courgette chopped, 3 peppers, tomato purée and a splash of white wine vinegar. Cooked it for a couple of mins and added passata, stock, oregano and basil and a pinch of sugar and pepper. Left it on the hob for about 10/15 mins with the meatballs in.

Layered this up with lasagna and dabs of light philly with herbs and garlic. Put a mix of low fat cheddar and Parmesan on top (approx 3 hea - would feed at least 4 though) In the oven for about 35 mins of

I reckon 2 Syns a person for sugar and light philly but it is probably less

Was quick to prepare and worth it

Oh Thankyou ! Will definitely give it a go

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Monday
B overnight oats, banana and berries heb
Late lunch meatball lasagna (2) hea x2
Snacks 3 chocolates (6)
Syns 8

May have more to eat but likey to have an early night as very tired still

Tuesday
B porridge heb. Strawberries and raspberries with honey (1)
L Out at a tapas bar:
Courgette and buttenut squash with goats cheese.
Beetroot with figs and chard
Sweet potato and red onion with feta
Artichoke Hearts with red pepper and green beans
Also had a bit of Baz chocolate moose dessert

So hea and then Syns for oil a cooked dried fig and a few sunflower seeds and dessert ??? Going to make it 20??

D cheese on toast hea and heb
No snacks
Syns 21

Good day, took Neve to baby rhyme and had a lovely lunch out to celebrate Baz being back from Barbados, unfortunately Sebby got a knock on the head at the childminders, seems fine but going to have a big bruise tomorrow

Tuesday
B porridge heb. Strawberries and raspberries with honey (1)
L Out at a tapas bar:
Courgette and buttenut squash with goats cheese.
Beetroot with figs and chard
Sweet potato and red onion with feta
Artichoke Hearts with red pepper and green beans
Also had a bit of Baz chocolate moose dessert

So hea and then Syns for oil a cooked dried fig and a few sunflower seeds and dessert ??? Going to make it 20??

D cheese on toast hea and heb
No snacks
Syns 21

Good day, took Neve to baby rhyme and had a lovely lunch out to celebrate Baz being back from Barbados, unfortunately Sebby got a knock on the head at the childminders, seems fine but going to have a big bruise tomorrow

Family Day out sound lovely and worth the syns.

hope the bruise isn't too bad

Wednesday

Doing an early diary to help me plan for tea. All I can think about is eating pasta and want to try to eat different foods.
B porridge heb with grated Apple and pear. Honey (1)
L lm Italian sausages 3 eek (1.5) butternut squash, halloumi (hea x2) mustard Mayo (1.5)
Snacks chocolate (3.5)
Syns 7.5 so far...

D half SW sweet pot curry and rice
Snacks 1/4 pear and rest of chocolate bar (3.5)
Syns 11

Finished 30 day abs and 30 day squats today (well to my ability on the abs - after 2 c sections it is going to take a long time for me to do sit ups again so did those as crunches as well) has really made a difference to my stomach and legs. Going to move on to beginners 2 this week.

Thursday
B porridge heb, rasberries and banana honey (1)
L Sw sweet pot curry and rice (the other half from last night)
D gnocchi (4) with asparagus, butternut squash, baby tomatoes, tomato purée, capers, courgette. Cheese hea x 2
Snacks cheese hea, chocolate bar (10)
Syns 15

Weigh in day today, -3 and that is my 3 stone gone. Aiming for 2lb loss next week to reach a healthy BMI. I didn't think it was possible to get this low. Need to focus on cutting down on chocolate and cutting healthy extras down as Neve starts to eat more.

Thursday
B porridge heb, rasberries and banana honey (1)
L Sw sweet pot curry and rice (the other half from last night)
D gnocchi (4) with asparagus, butternut squash, baby tomatoes, tomato purée, capers, courgette. Cheese hea x 2
Snacks cheese hea, chocolate bar (10)
Syns 15

Weigh in day today, -3 and that is my 3 stone gone. Aiming for 2lb loss next week to reach a healthy BMI. I didn't think it was possible to get this low. Need to focus on cutting down on chocolate and cutting healthy extras down as Neve starts to eat more.

WOW! 3stone Well Done!

And just 2lbs to a healthy BMI I can't wait to be there too

You should be soo proud of yourself

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

WOW! 3stone Well Done! And just 2lbs to a healthy BMI I can't wait to be there too You should be soo proud of yourself Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
thank you, you are doing well towards target too with one stone gone x

Friday

Another 4am start so two breakfasts today which just about kept me on track

B1 porridge heb grated Apple and honey (1)
B2 cheese on toast hea and heb onion marmalade (1.5)
L left over gnocchi and veg (3) hea
D cauliflower and quorn Thai curry (3 for sauce) with egg noodles
Snacks banana, chocolate (1), bit of sandwich from sons plate (3)
Syns 12.5

Poor little Neve still full of cold so may be another mixed night. Luckily Sebby is so happy and playful has been a pleasure to play with all day while cuddling the baby. A family weekend so looking forward to a bit of help with the kids, a bit or rest to get rid of my cold and the F1 x

Massive well done on your weight loss so far.
thank you, only starting to realise what I have lost. Just need to back on it for the rest x

Back