Getting my body back - vegetarian EE

Wednesday
B yoghurt, banana, strawberries and blueberries
L bfree wrap with chilli and cheese heb and hea
D chilli with quinoa and couscous and cheese hea
Snacks toast from my daughters plate (4)
Syns 4

New fridge freezer delivered, only took them 3h to get it in the house and remove the old one!!! Oh my god thought they would never go. Looking forward to having it back tomorrow when it is finally on and working :) food a bit repetitive today. Also been really bloated since the weekend feel like it should be * week but I haven't had one since feb because of the breast feeding but know with my birthday and the bloating going to be a bad weigh in tomorrow x

Yay for the new freezer! Going to Iceland to hunt down those burgers! x

1lb on for me, still really bloated so expected more and deserved from the weekend x

Thursday

B muesli yoghurt, banana. Strawberries and raspberries
L roasted veg with Turkey burger and goats cheese. Inc beetroot, butternut squash and sweet potato. Onion chutney (2)
D salad of sprouted broccoli, tomatoes, halloumi, Apple matchsticks, mint sauce (.5) balsamic vinegar
S crumpet off daughters plate (3)
Syns 5.5.

Lots of veg today and really enjoyed it. Little one got up early again but then slept for 3h - didn't know what to do with myself x

1lb gain during birthday week not so bad.

hehehe...you didnt know what to do with yourself. I hope you chilled and had a cuppa :)

1lb gain during birthday week not so bad. hehehe...you didnt know what to do with yourself. I hope you chilled and had a cuppa :)
I pottered around the kitchen and sorted some of the mess caused yesterday couldn't believe she slept so long. Had to keep checking on her x

I pottered around the kitchen and sorted some of the mess caused yesterday couldn't believe she slept so long. Had to keep checking on her x

There is always something that needs doing.

I know that feeling when their nap schedule surprises you.

That salad sounds amazing - how much of halloumi is hexa? x
35gr normal and 45gr light, it isn't much so usually have Quorn pieces as well to fool myself into thinking there is more than there is. My partner loves it though he is happy to eat the rest x

Friday
B muesli yoghurt, banana, raspberries and blueberries
L roasted beetroot, butternut squash, sweet potato, quinoa and cheese hea
D sweet pot curry and rice
Snack cheese cubes (2.5) chocolate (7)
Syns 9.5

Bit of a mad day no time to make tea partner suggested pizza but persuaded him to have a curry so at least more on track this week,

Oh my god poor little one up all night, either wind, coughing or snorting had just under 2h sleep and I thought the last few days were bad! Lucky my partner here this morning so I got another 2h but now he is away for the next 7 days so hopefully nights will get better.

First thing I did this morning was eat chocolate so 7 Syns before the day has even begun!!!
Had an on plan breakfast and lunch so hope I can pull it back now.

Hope everyone having a lovely weekend x

Saturday
B French fried bread banana raspberry and strawberries
L peppers, courgette and haloumi in Mexican spices (.5) with refried beans
D left over sweet potato curry and couscous
Snacks chocolate 7 and melon
Syns 7.5

Food has been nice today, avoided pizza at lunch been craving bad stuff all day though. helping my childminders daughter with her English GCSE tonight. Not my expertise but hopefully can mentor her if nothing else and should avoid more eating x

Awww no your poor little one! Well done for staying on track after the chocolate - think I would have written off the day!

Oh My what a night you had...bet the tiredness has caught up with now.

Don't blame you for hitting the chocolate first thing, I would have reached for bread with a huge layer off Nutella.

Best part is you didn't let it interfere with the rest of the day and you have remained on plan and within your syns,

Hope tonight is better.

Hubby is away for 7days...do you normally have family who drops in and gives you the odd hand?

Dont know if i've said it before but the fat you started in your 13s and now in your 9s really gives me hope that I will reach there too.

Well got through the day with no binges and just finished my revision session so off to bed x it didn't help that my partner had left the chocolate out that he had been eating night before so was the first thing I saw this morning x

Oh My what a night you had...bet the tiredness has caught up with now. Don't blame you for hitting the chocolate first thing, I would have reached for bread with a huge layer off Nutella. Best part is you didn't let it interfere with the rest of the day and you have remained on plan and within your syns, Hope tonight is better. Hubby is away for 7days...do you normally have family who drops in and gives you the odd hand? Dont know if i've said it before but the fat you started in your 13s and now in your 9s really gives me hope that I will reach there too.

My mum and dad are down on wed evening to look after the kids on Thursday and Friday as have two days back at work. So will have some help.

You will def get there, you stick to plan well and get back on it when life gets in the way. I am finally less bloated and did a sneaky weigh and back to 9st10 so really hoping it is still the same on Thursday and will get to target before end of June x

Sunday

A better nights sleep but unfortunately son had a cold and came down at 4.45, was sounding really chesty and trying to cough something up so between him and the little one that was the start of our day so again too much chocolate!!!

B muesli yoghurt raspberries banana and blueberries
L Turkey Quorn burger, wedges and Mexican veg with blue cheese Mayo hea and (1)
D meatballs with peppers onions, spinach and passata with pasta
Snacks chocolate caramel buttons - I don't know how many, my partner had opened them and I ended up throwing away the rest of the pack to stop me eating them but I know I am likely over my Syns today as they are the worst for calories
Oh well back on it tomorrow.

On the positive side I spent an hour pushing the double buggy around the park and playing chase pushing it with my son so a few calories burnt!

Back