Getting my body back - vegetarian EE

Hope you get a little bit more rest with your parents helping out - you must be exhausted! x
they are really good but I think the kids have exhausted them and going to work gave me a rest lol

I did it again sorry 'hubby/partner ' Have a good day at work Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
I didn't even notice, no difference really you can use whatever term you want I am ingrained in saying partner x

3lb off today that is my 1lb gain gone and 2 more and only 2 more to target - happy dance. Lots of nice comments from people at work who haven't seen me since Sept which was lovely.

Thursday
B porridge raspberries choc shot (1.5)
L cous cous roasted mix veg cheese hea
D gnocchi (4) veg and passata sauce cheese hea
No snacks yet
Syns 5.5

Just bought it,

image-1541528622.jpg

It was just what I needed on a night like this when it is pouring outside x

YUM!!! Is it a low cal / fat brand or anything or just big standard gnocchi? I need some in my life. Doing moon walk this Saturday, half a marathon & need to load up on carbs, sounds perfecto. Is the syns per serving?
just standard the ones on the shelves not in the fridge but I syn both the same, I have some small spinach ones in the fridge which is a treat - my son and partner love them but expensive so don't get them often. It is 2 Syns for 100gr cooked weight. I estimate as I think if pasta is free which is made using flour and potatoes are free so in the whole scheme of things Gnocchi isn't that bad for you. One pack has fed three of us, with parents having seconds and a third left in the bowl good luck with moonwalk and the half marathon x

On the shelves, is that dried gnocchi in the dried pasta section? Thanks very much.
in that section but more vacuum packed rather than dried x

3lb off today that is my 1lb gain gone and 2 more and only 2 more to target - happy dance. Lots of nice comments from people at work who haven't seen me since Sept which was lovely.

Thursday
B porridge raspberries choc shot (1.5)
L cous cous roasted mix veg cheese hea
D gnocchi (4) veg and passata sauce cheese hea
No snacks yet
Syns 5.5

3lbs....excellent. I bet you can smell/touch your target.

Nice comments is a confirmation that you have succeeded.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
Yay for such an amazing loss!! That gnocchi looks amazing - think I know what I'm having for dinner now! x

Which shop do you get the gnocchi from? Didn't see any in Morrisons. Sorry to be a pain.
hi have def had them from morrisons and Asda, Aldi, sainsburys before and should be some fresh with the pasta if u cant find the dry and is the same Syns. It is usually near the ready made polenta and sometimes near the grains like quinoa and cous cous of not with the pasta and usually on a higher shelf (who knows why)
I found a pic for you:

image-1663002704.jpg

Friday
Very long day. Up at 4 with little one then set off to work just before 7 and back at 10 tonight. Food hasn't been great but I did resist a lot as well and could have been worse - a lot of fruit eaten - have not got the energy to write it all down x at least there is no more work for another month or so x

Oh yes I have bought them before, was looking in dried. But Morrisons didn't have any fresh either., Well done on resisting, that's a long day at work.
sounds typical never have what u fancy, hope u can get them soon x

Work life is crazy while still managing your lil ones.

By the time you get back to work fully you will be a target and you just need to maintain hopefully that food wise will be a lot easier.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Saturday
Exhausted is the word for the day. My partner came back ill and has not been able to help, kids up early, little sleep and shattered from yesterday but will be easier tomorrow.
B muesli, pineapple, raspberries and yoghurt
L wholemeal thin and cheese (5) and hea
D gnocchi (4) broccoli, tomatoes, asparagus sauce tomato purée, pesto (.5) lightest Philly
Snacks choc (7)
Syns 16.5 over but could have been much worse today
Will be back on it tomorrow to read everyone's diary I have missed, for now I am going to bed x

Back