Getting my body back - vegetarian EE

Saturday Exhausted is the word for the day. My partner came back ill and has not been able to help, kids up early, little sleep and shattered from yesterday but will be easier tomorrow. B muesli, pineapple, raspberries and yoghurt L wholemeal thin and cheese (5) and hea D gnocchi (4) broccoli, tomatoes, asparagus sauce tomato purée, pesto (.5) lightest Philly Snacks choc (7) Syns 16.5 over but could have been much worse today Will be back on it tomorrow to read everyone's diary I have missed, for now I am going to bed x

Hope you get a good nights sleep my lovely x

Wishing you a good nights nights sleep.

I can just imagine how you feel.

Diary looks good too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sunday
B wholemeal thin and cheese - like a grilled cheese sandwich (no veg though!!) heb and hea onion marmalade (2)
L gnocchi and veg, cheese hea (4)
D sweet pot curry and rice

Snacks 1/2 pack salt and vinegar walkers (3.5) kit Kat (5.5)
Syns 15

Had an hour sleep in so feel a bit better today. Took the children to the farm where I spent most of the time on a bouncy castle chasing my son was lots of fun and felt good being able to do it and had a good walk around the farm with the buggy, going to have another early night and should be back to normal tomorrow. Also done my menu plan and shopping order for next week which has helped keep me on track last couple of weeks x

Had some sleep, feels great and so much better today, Neve only woke up once in middle of the night then had a cry at 4 and settled herself and we all slept in till past 6.30 - that is a proper sleep in!! staying in my pjs this morning and doing a basic tidy of the house then decorating my daughters room with stickers on the wall - was a farm for my son and is going to be a jungle with trees with birds and butterfly's for my daughter and I also have a big space ship for my sons room xx

Awww those stickers sound so sweet! Glad your feeling better lovely - sounded like you were running on empty on Saturday! x

Only one wake with no feed. You had a wonderful night there.

Nice day at home planned...enjoy :)

Awww those stickers sound so sweet! Glad your feeling better lovely - sounded like you were running on empty on Saturday! x
Looks good so far have done a tree hopefully more will get done later x

Only one wake with no feed. You had a wonderful night there. Nice day at home planned...enjoy :)
Yes was a good night, think it is because she is eating more and that seems to help. Also sleeping better than usual today - have already made tea which is unusual x

Monday B porridge with banana and strawberries. Choc shot (1.5) L couscous with roasted veg and a bit of left over chilli, cheese hea salad leaves lightest Mayo (.5) D Half roasted butternut squash stuffed with quinoa, courgette, peppers, tomatoes, basil, mint pine nuts and sundried tomato (3) will top with either blue cheese or goats cheese hea Snacks - Apple and blueberries, chocolate (5)
Syns 10

Last edited:
Neve's room is finished

image-3451595264.jpg

And the other wall

image-4278809482.jpg

My sons room today

image-87562167.jpg

And tea

image-3132038710.jpg

Yum

Oh Wow!

The rooms look so lovely. Nice work.

Dinner looks really yummy I need to try that sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh Wow! The rooms look so lovely. Nice work. Dinner looks really yummy I need to try that sometime. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
Really enjoyed dinner and also some of the roasted squash doubled as Neve's lunch. Sounds like our lunches were both based around eating what was needed from the fridge :) Neve room is a bit full on when u walk in the farm was a lot less bright and not as many stickers so may need to take some off in the next couple of days xx

Really enjoyed dinner and also some of the roasted squash doubled as Neve's lunch. Sounds like our lunches were both based around eating what was needed from the fridge :) Neve room is a bit full on when u walk in the farm was a lot less bright and not as many stickers so may need to take some off in the next couple of days xx

I really like what you've done gets me thinking about doing something for Malita. Her room is just magnolia.

I made Malita some sweet potato and red lentils so hope the protein like you said has her down for a good sleep before she wakes.

I really like what you've done gets me thinking about doing something for Malita. Her room is just magnolia. I made Malita some sweet potato and red lentils so hope the protein like you said has her down for a good sleep before she wakes.
We decided on stickers when we had Sebby so we could change it regularly and easily as they grew up and is fun to do. Hope the lentils work well. I have ordered chicken in the shop tomorrow so will see how that goes down x

Back