Getting my body back - vegetarian EE

Tuesday

B muesli yoghurt, banana and blueberries
L quinoa and some flesh of the roast butternut squash (left overs from yesterday) (3) cheese hea
D lm Italian sausages (1) sweet potatoes, carrots and more butternut squash with halloumi
Snacks egg mayo (.5) on bread (3.5) this was my second breakfast after another 4am start!!
Syns 8 - so far

Well I now have 38 eggs in the house after ordering 15 in the shop, the childminder giving me 12 (but didn't realise they were in my sons bag until after the order had come) and the rest we have left over as the boys have not been eating as many as usual so need to do some cooking with them this week.

Tuesday B muesli yoghurt, banana and blueberries L quinoa and some flesh of the roast butternut squash (left overs from yesterday) (3) cheese hea D lm Italian sausages (1) sweet potatoes, carrots and more butternut squash with halloumi Snacks egg mayo (.5) on bread (3.5) this was my second breakfast after another 4am start!! Syns 8 - so far Well I now have 38 eggs in the house after ordering 15 in the shop, the childminder giving me 12 (but didn't realise they were in my sons bag until after the order had come) and the rest we have left over as the boys have not been eating as many as usual so need to do some cooking with them this week.
lol that's a hell of a lot of eggs! Quiche and frittata all week for you! X

lol that's a hell of a lot of eggs! Quiche and frittata all week for you! X
I know i am not a big fan of eggs. My partner can eat three in a morning and my son one or two so we can get through loads but this is beyond a joke :)

Had a Mars ice cream as well 7 Syns so all my Syns used up today :)

Oh yum! Got some Oreo icecream in the freezer, how they are still there I don't know lol.
you have done well not eating those. Am loving the Mars ice cream for 7 Syns, feels like u a re being very naughty x

Today's diary must have some egg in it I am sure

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wednesday
B banana - wanted a second breakfast after I came back from swimming but Neve teething and needed comforting
L Frankie and bennys potato skins with tomato onion and goats cheese. Abirrata pasta with salad and a bit of dressing. At least (6) for oil on each course and (3) for dressing
D final bit of butternut squash with quinoa - had enough of it now (3)
Syns at least 18

Really busy day. Took Neve swimming, collected my friends birthday present, went to meet another friend for lunch then met the girls from swimming for sensory play then picked up my son all good though xx

Busy days are lovely till it catches up with you but hopefully that ties in with a good nights sleep.

Oh...potato skins...love them!...How nice it is to still be able to pop out to a restaurant choose wisely, enjoy and be within your syns.

Sounds like you had a lovely day with the kids and friends.

Busy days are lovely till it catches up with you but hopefully that ties in with a good nights sleep. Oh...potato skins...love them!...How nice it is to still be able to pop out to a restaurant choose wisely, enjoy and be within your syns. Sounds like you had a lovely day with the kids and friends.
Was lovely, not convinced I am within Syns but could have chosen worse. We didn't have a great night, feed at 10 (accidental locked cat in room so she didn't settle well after that till I realised) then up at 2 for a feed and my son got up then up at 5 for the day - not the worst and not the best - has caught up with me today and can't stop yawning x

Oooh Frankie & Benny's sounds good!
Was lovely, am now having to resist something sweet as over Syns already and weigh in tomorrow x

Was lovely, not convinced I am within Syns but could have chosen worse. We didn't have a great night, feed at 10 (accidental locked cat in room so she didn't settle well after that till I realised) then up at 2 for a feed and my son got up then up at 5 for the day - not the worst and not the best - has caught up with me today and can't stop yawning x

You have a cat too. We have one too and Malita get so excited by him. I think he will aid her motivation to crawl.

Hopefully you will be in for a surprising goodnight.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wednesday B banana - wanted a second breakfast after I came back from swimming but Neve teething and needed comforting L Frankie and bennys potato skins with tomato onion and goats cheese. Abirrata pasta with salad and a bit of dressing. At least (6) for oil on each course and (3) for dressing D final bit of butternut squash with quinoa - had enough of it now (3) Syns at least 18 Really busy day. Took Neve swimming, collected my friends birthday present, went to meet another friend for lunch then met the girls from swimming for sensory play then picked up my son all good though xx
Aww that lunch sounds amazing!! And you definitely could have chosen worse! X

Even after my week where I over sinned with work last week and out for lunch yesterday I have lost 1lb this week x

Nice!

Just 1LB away from your goal weight.

Thanks girls.

Will update diary later as still don't know what to eat for tea. Started a risotto but burned the onions trying to look after the two little ones so have given up. My partner and son are off to Holland in the morning for a family visit and back Sunday night so 3 days just me and the girl and hopefully a bit of a rest xx

Back