Getting my body back - vegetarian EE

Thursday
B cheese on toast hea and heb banana
L roasted carrots BNS and sweet pot with 2 quorn turkey burger, cheese hea. Lightest Mayo (1)
D orzo with quorn hotdog (3) pepper, broccoli, onion, courgette pesto, tomato purée olives (2.5) cheese (4)
Snacks banana, Apple
Syns 10.5

Thanks girls.

Will update diary later as still don't know what to eat for tea. Started a risotto but burned the onions trying to look after the two little ones so have given up. My partner and son are off to Holland in the morning for a family visit and back Sunday night so 3 days just me and the girl and hopefully a bit of a rest xx

Nice when the whole family around however I am sure you and Neve will thoroughly enjoy girls time alone.

What are the quorn hot dogs like? I've neevr tried them but don't want to waste syns if they aren't that great! x

What are the quorn hot dogs like? I've neevr tried them but don't want to waste syns if they aren't that great! x
I like them especially in pasta add that smokey hot dog taste x

Friday
Plan for the day
B yoghurt with muesli mango and blueberries.
L salad with roasted veg and pickles with hea cheese
D pasta with roast veg and caponata hea cheese

Friend over for tea and doing a make your own sundae with ice cream, meringue, chocolate, light squirty cream and popping candy so may have one sin of Lightest Mayo with lunch and saving rest for tea and probably a little bit over but going to have some syn free yoghurt with it and only a little ice cream.

The men have left for Holland and waiting for the boiler man to come and check the boiler x

Friday
Plan for the day
B yoghurt with muesli mango and blueberries.
L salad with roasted veg and pickles with hea cheese
D pasta with roast veg and caponata hea cheese

Friend over for tea and doing a make your own sundae with ice cream, meringue, chocolate, light squirty cream and popping candy so may have one sin of Lightest Mayo with lunch and saving rest for tea and probably a little bit over but going to have some syn free yoghurt with it and only a little ice cream.

The men have left for Holland and waiting for the boiler man to come and check the boiler x

Oh the Sundae idea sounds super yummy....enjoy.

Enjoy the men being away too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

image-2849705066.jpg

Ready for the sundaes

Sundae's were lovely and got rid of the cream, chocolate and space dust so not tempted today.
Plan for day

Saturday
B overnight oats
L salad. Egg mayo and cheese. Pickles, tomatoes, radishes etc
D pasta from yesterday- lots of veg!

Looking after little one this morning while she teeths and where possible carrying on decluttering the house, qualifying for Monaco GP and tutoring this evening. Hope everyone has a lovely day x

So hungry today - baby is feeding a lot I wonder if that has something to do with it.
So pasta for lunch - two bowls!!! And a Mars ice cream as well as a bowl of Mango, strawberries and banana but do keep going back to the kitchen but resisting so far - really good have a proper binge if I am not careful!
7 syns down so far!

So hungry today - baby is feeding a lot I wonder if that has something to do with it.
So pasta for lunch - two bowls!!! And a Mars ice cream as well as a bowl of Mango, strawberries and banana but do keep going back to the kitchen but resisting so far - really good have a proper binge if I am not careful!
7 syns down so far!

maybe the serous feeding going down and your body whats you to make more milk.

your still within your syns so your doing well and resisting the binge

Only had a quorn turkey burger with cheese since then but would have liked more but had no time. Just need to not give in to the cravings after tutoring and I will be fine x

Well done for staying on track lovely! I've got to give credit to you mummies who are eating healthy / trying to lose weight. I don't have kids yet but am looking after my friends little one tonight and I kept picking at the food she wouldn't eat - granted I'm well off the wagon today anyway - but not sure I could resist if I was on track. So well done for avoiding temptation!!

Well done for staying on track lovely! I've got to give credit to you mummies who are eating healthy / trying to lose weight. I don't have kids yet but am looking after my friends little one tonight and I kept picking at the food she wouldn't eat - granted I'm well off the wagon today anyway - but not sure I could resist if I was on track. So well done for avoiding temptation!!
Thanks, just been stalking the cupboard to see what I can eat but think I am going to go to bed instead. I think it depends what they eat and if you fancy it - most of it I don't want but bread and butter is hard to resist. Hope you are able to get back on the wagon tomorrow although i think one day off the wagon is sometimes a good thing x

Sunday
Much better day - although will end up eating more syns - just feeling more in control and not so hungry

B porridge, grated apple and golden syrup (2)
L chilli made with quorn mince, passata, courgette, peppers, onion with rice (1 for chipotle paste and chocolate in chilli) cheese hea
D salad with wedges and blue cheese dressing (1 for lightest Mayo) hea (will have a quorn turkey burger if I am really hungry)

Snacks Mars ice cream (7) grapes
Syns 11

Took Neve swimming this morning and caught up with a friend this afternoon so a lovely day. Boys back late tonight will be lovely to have them home xx

Good your feeling more in control. Never thought of putting chocolate in chilli, do you grate it in or something?
I just put a small amount of dark chocolate in at the end and stirred. It was thin so melted quickly x

Back