getting my vibro plate this eve :)

mine was £100 from ideal world, haven't got it yet though

Hi guy's got it delivered just now,had to come back to work so will use it this eve

girl on phone told me delivery guy would show me how to use it but he wasnt very helpful :(

i got manual which shows pictures of excersises,

manual sayes 2 use it no more than 10 min once a day
but then inside it says to use it 4 times a day for losing weight

so any of ye out there that got it explained to them at gym or have been using one can you tell me
how often to use it?
And for how long?
And what excersise is best for upper body and tummy?

:(

Hi J

The machine you have, is it the big one? I am getting confused as I am not sure if there is a smaller version. I think I saw someone say they paid £80 or thereabouts, but the ones I have seen are £1999!!! Am I getting myself muddled up.

Hi Scotsmist :D

Yes £1999 is ALOT of money, but I think they are the machines that you do just generally stand on and do nothing. The one i got is called the power tonic off tvsd for £79.99 I got it a week ago and have done a few sessions. It does work and you do feel your muscles contracting, but I think I have overdone it, as was on for 10 minutes but decided to go into high mode and perhaps rattled myself around a bit (now have back, leg and chest ache).

But I will be back on it soon when Im feeling better! It says you can use it for everyday use but at 10 minutes it said I had burnt well over 1300 cals (on high mode), hmm im skeptical. Im not too concerned about that as im on refeed in preparation for holiday, but not sure whether I should us eit whilst on LT, im still trying to find the answer to that one.
Jodie :D

Thats great crims thanks cant wait to go home and play with it!

thanks J lo they just rang me on way ! i goin to leave work early go home so he can show me excersises :)
how long have you yours?

Great idea crims i took my inches measurment this morn so will post before i start ! cant wait !

Hi Nicolas

Have only had it a week, done 3 sessions, I do feel firmer, but the idiot that occupys my brain wanted me to use high mode and now im suffering.

I think when you stand on it also you should make sure your knees are not locked and slightly bent as to prevent injury to your back.

I looked at exercises on youtube from the one called vibraslim and vibrogym and they seemed sensible.

For the upper body and core you can do a press up type position (shown in vids above) and there is the some ones where you have your feet flat on the plate stretched away from your body and your hips and bum tilted upwards.

I havent measured myself, i really should do, but im only using this whilst on refeed until back to tfr, then i think i will measure and take photos when i refeed for good and start using it again. :D

hi hun, if you find any good ones, fancy posting the links?

Back