Getting nearly there and nervous!

Spaghetti

I've only got another half ston to go and I'm getting quite nervous of life after Lipotrim. I'm so pleased with the results, I'm in my old size 10 clothes and I feel wonderful. I just hope I don't bounce back. Is it worth going to SW or something like that to slide into maintenance. I just want to prepare.

Spaghetti said:
I've only got another half ston to go and I'm getting quite nervous of life after Lipotrim. I'm so pleased with the results, I'm in my old size 10 clothes and I feel wonderful. I just hope I don't bounce back. Is it worth going to SW or something like that to slide into maintenance. I just want to prepare.

Hey spaghetti, I was in the exact same boat 3 years ago when I got into my size 10's! The thing about this diet is that in a weird way it makes u so obsessive about putting on the pounds! Everytime I ate for the 1st few weeks I'd feel like I put on a few but it was just in my head. Are u doing maintanence? I'm starting it on Friday cos I've a few pounds to go but I find the "my fitness pal" app is fantastic for tracking the calories. From now on before I eat anything I'm gonna track it in the diary on the app and aim not to go over 1200 cals a day. Best of luck with it ;-)

No I'm not maintenance yet. Got another half ston to go to compensate for the "bounce back". I'm just worried that I'll put it on agin. I'll look at that app but I'm terrible at counting calories etc. that's why WW never worked fo me.

Heya, definitely do the maintenance programme for a few weeks after you've lost that half stone, it'll ease you into eating again :) I'm thinking of doing SW myself for the last stone or so, I think it might help me get my head around portion sizes and stuff, thats one of my biggest problems with eating!

Back