Getting paranoide!!

redfireangel837

Ok, so i had a really bad WI last week, putting on 4.5lbs. i did have a few bad days that week and i was on pills that made me rather constapated (thankfully thats now over with)

I know i have been ALOT better this week. I still had a few blips here and there but the rest of the week i only used maybe 2 syns a day, so using the fexi-syns it should balance out.

But now...with 2 days to WI i am feeling soo worried that i am goig to put on again. :confused: I have written everything day, and eaten plenty of free food, but i keep trying to convince myself that i dont want to go on tuesday and find i have gained even more!

I will always advise to go to group - even if you're sure of a gain - and "face the music" - after all if you don't know what you've done, you can't give yourself that "kick" to do better.

That said - you've been ill and have been taking tablets that have messed with your body with some not particularly nice side-effects. This can take a bit of time for the body to re-adjust - even if the pills and/or side-effects are no longer apparent - but the body will readjust to that.

So - go to weigh in, find out how you've done - you may be surprised - and good luck...

Ian's right-if your a :grouphugg::whoopass:class goer make sure you go or things could end up far worse. Sounds like things are starting to improve so chin up and go for it

I agree too! Go to class and face the music. If you have gained, put it behind you and carry on. As Ian said, you might even be surprised :)

I've been where you are in the past - had a bad week or two and just stopped going to class because I couldn't face it :( BIG MISTAKE as I always ended up put it all back on and more besides. I've made myself a promise this time - always go to class - no excuses.

Go for it, and good luck xxx

Sounds as though your 'bad' weigh in has worried you a little. As Ian and Louise have said, please go to class, it is more than likely going to be absolutely fine.
Going to class will help to keep your motivation levels high, you never know, you may find that someone could give you a really useful hint or tip.
Keep going - you can do this. x

I had a bad weigh in the week before last. I had a cold all week and was taking beechams to try and make me feel better. It took all my energy to go to work so when I came home didnt feel like doing anything, let alone exercising. So even though my foods were good I gained 3.5lb. The following week I was really good and lost a whopping 5.5lb so over the 2 weigh ins I lost 2lb.

As everyone has said go to weigh in and face the music you may be pleasantly suprised and afer all that is what your group is for - to support you through the tough times.

Keeping my fingers crossed for a loss for you xx

Not going to class one week because you think you may have gained is a slippery slope.... xxx

Thanks guys :)

I now have no excuess becuase a freind of mine is joining tomorrow so i need to go with her and you are right, i guess its not that big a deal if i put on again, i know i have been good and its just becuase of the meds/ lack or exersize. i have ben much much better this week and even if i stay the same i will be happy :)

But that you once again! I will let you know how it turns out :)

hi there, i am in the same boat as you - i gained 4lbs last week (was just a total off plan week!) and have been pretty good this week (well very good, and only went over my syns marginally at the weekend) and im stressing already about my Thursday weigh in.

I think you need to be very careful about dropping your syns, as unless you do this all the time, it can actually have a negative effect and make you retain the lbs!!! Thats what my C told me anyway, she advised that if you have gone over, dont cut down your syns, just start the next day afresh - you should always have 5-15 syns per day, so try to have at least 5.

I wish you all the luck with your weigh in, missing class never helped anyone, go and face the music!!!

xxx

I would say, on a normal day i do have maybe 2-6 syns, nothing major just like maybe 1 for tomato sacues or mayo or something like that so i am not a big syner most days anyway, but i will try having 5 a day and se if that makes any difference :) thanks!

my word thats FANTABBYTASTIC!!!!! well done, you did all the hard work to get such an awesome loss.

Well done - xxxx

Wow what a loss!
Well done you x

Sooooooo very glad you all conviced me to go

Turn out i have lost 8 and a half pound since last week and i am over the moon and totally positive again about SW :D

Thank you all so much xxx:grouphugg:

Awww I'm so pleased for you! So glad you went to class too!

:clap::clap::clap:

wow excellent loss!!!! well done

Back