Getting rid of 4 stone excess

Weston

Hi guys, i'm sophie, i've been on this forum a couple of years now and i have even managed to lose 8 stone on ww but i stopped smoking, started to enjoy myself a bit too much and some weight came back on.

I want to lose 4 stone and i am using my fitness pal. Just wanted to ask if anyone eats back their calories? or just sticks to the general.

i will be weighing in every Wednesday so i shall keep u posted. oh and my name is wezza83 on myfitnesspal so if u want to add me it'll be good to work with u

Have a good week peeps x

Hey firstly well done on the weight loss in the first place! I have 4st 2lb to lose to get to my first target. I'm currently doing calorie counting and trying slimfast. I also use mfp as my main help with weight loss. I'll add you, my name on there is MrsK1824. Good luck with your journey x

Hello, I have lost almost 4 stone this year calorie counting and exercising. I also use MFP. I generally eat back some of my exercise calories. I exercise for at least 30 mins every day. I'm pretty sure that MFP over estimates how many calories are burned so I try to eat back less than it says.

If I know I have a social event coming up I generally don't eat back any exercise cals for 5 days before hand and when it comes to the event I can let my hair down a little and eat and drink a little more freely.

Good luck with your weight loss. x

I'm struggling, I'm calorie counting but only lost half a lb last week and seem to have gained half a lb so far this week and I'm being really good. I'm so overweight I don't know why its so hard to lose weight. I also had a baby 4 and a half weeks ago and last time I lost my baby weight pretty easy at first but this time I've lost 21 lb's in the first 3 weeks, and now it's pretty much stopped x

Congrats Weston. 8 stone is an amazing loss and if you've achieved that before, then you can do it again!

I'm struggling, I'm calorie counting but only lost half a lb last week and seem to have gained half a lb so far this week and I'm being really good. I'm so overweight I don't know why its so hard to lose weight. I also had a baby 4 and a half weeks ago and last time I lost my baby weight pretty easy at first but this time I've lost 21 lb's in the first 3 weeks, and now it's pretty much stopped x

Aww, I feel for you. My baby is nearly 5 months and I'm struggling. Perhaps it's the hormones? As long as the scales are going down, that's a good thing, even if it is frustrating!

Hi guys, thanks for your encouragement and support, i've just got back of a mini holiday and i didn't really stick to my 1200 calories, but i won't let a lapse turn into a collapse, i'll just be good and change my weigh in day to Saturday, it'll give me some time to work it off x

Back