getting there!

Discussion in 'The Century Club' started by mermaid2708, 18 July 2009 Social URL.

1. mermaid2708

mermaid2708 new year...new me!x

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st11lb(50.17%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass
    started at 301 lbs...now at 187 lbs, with 47 lbs to go...keep on keeping on!!! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    WOW well done!

You must be so pleased, I bet you can see and feel the difference. Did you have to think long and hard about the gastric bybass, or was it an easy decision for you? The thought of a gastric band has crossed my mind a few times since I saw the amazing transformation of Fern Britton, doesn't she look fantastic, what an inspiration.

I'm having my final attempt and doing it myself this time, but I am determined and haven't strayed from my good intentions all week.
    My first weigh in result is monday...I've got my fingers and toes crossed.

How can I get my bmi etc on here? Managed some details, but not others.

WELL DONE YOU!!!!

Last edited: 19 July 2009
  4. mermaid2708

mermaid2708 new year...new me!x

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st11lb(50.17%)
    Diet:
    gastric bypass
    think you may have to wait til you have posted some more...but i am not sure...i find out most things by mistake as i am totally techno-phobic!!! good luck with your weight loss attempt. i have been thinking about wls for a number of years on and off but last autumn something inside me just snapped and i thought enough is enough i cant live like this anymore and withinn weeks it was all sorted...i only delayed having it done til the january due to work commitments. it is the best thing i have ever done for myself.

5. Fisherman

Fisherman Silver Member

good work so far you ahve achived a lot keep that momentum going

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.