Getting there!!!

Knoksk

I am seeing the amazing light at the end of the tunnel again, but I am afraid! For all those maintaining out there, what do you do? I can point track for the rest of my life...although this time I have learnt a lot about when I am and am not hungry and what my portion size should look like etc. However, the dreaded fat monster always seems to find me...lololl thanks!

Hi. Well done you have done amazing, you should feel realy pround :). My starting weight was the same as yours and then I got to 11.6 I was doing realy well and then fell off the wagon big time and im now 11.10!! We have the same goal 2 but uve reached yours and im still trying to get my head back into it!!! How long did it take you to loose it?? You must have great willpower! I feel the same as you I point everything and weigh everything but lately my portions are geting bigger again, well thats obvious or I wouldnt have put weight on. Sorry bout ranting at you but I guess if I hadnt fallen off the wagon id be closer to goal. Im honestly thinking of giving up, surley you cant point things for the rest of your life so u dont put weight on.x

Back