Getting thinner, feeling hotter and new hair!

Indieflower

I have my mojo
Just want to shout from the roof tops how great I'm feeling. Just been and got my hair a red colour, it's lovely! AND it's all down to SW!!

For the first time in a long time I can look in a mirror and feel good about myself....and as cheesey as this may be....I got a wolf whistle today!! Degrading maybe, BUT it's a long time since it's happened :D

Right, that's it out of my system now lol

K xx

Go you!!! You must be SOO chuffed, and do you know what?? You did this all by yourself. No-one can do it for you it is all down to sheer hard work. If you've got it flaunt it :D :D

Well done!!

That's fantastic! :D such a great feeling... I've felt like this a bit lately too, it's such a great feeling! Well done you! :)

well done! your thread has inspired me to really stick with this bcoz we all get those days when its really hard to feel positive about anything!! x jen

Sounds like your having a fantastic time.cheers for sharing your positivity

Thanks all for your lovely comments.....too think soon we're all going to be struttign our stuff something rotten!! :D

It is wonderful that you are feeling so very positive - all your own hard work. Well done IndieFlower :D :wee:

Back