Working Solutions getting to my healthy weight!

lorn--xx

Hi Everyone,

I’m pretty new to this, its day four for me & I am doing the working solution… as I only have about 16lbs to lose before I start to introduce more food & then keep it up with healthy eating…

My target weight is 9 stone 8lbs but I guess a little less would be nice, just going to see how it goes…

I had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning & I have lost 5lbs which I am so pleased about… I was wondering if there was anyone in the same boat as me? Not loads to lose but would like to do it quite fast, if so we could compare notes…

Day two was horrible but it’s been getting better since then so hopefully I can stay strong & not eat that cheese sandwich I fancy so much!

Look forward to talking to you all & seeing you reach goals… J

Hello! I have 15 lbs to lose until I get to 9 stone 4lbs which is my target. Sadly I was there over summer but what with holiday, not being very disciplined and Christmas, I have put on loads of what I lost :(. I'm planning to do 2-3 weeks of WS to get rid of most of that quickly then, eek, try and live the rest of my life without yo-yo'ing (which I have been doing since 2007).

Good luck!! I'll keep up with your progress....:) x

Back