GG2007's Diary!

gg2007

Hi all,

Thought i'd join the rest of the gand and keep a diary of my progress of my diet...here it goes!

Well i started CD in april and lost nearly 3 stone...but in the end i just ended up undoing all my effort by picking@ food. And though to myself let get real...I LOVE FOOD and the amount i have to shift i would be on CD for a least a yr!! (Not eating for a yr, just couldnt do it)

So here i am back @ SW. I did well in my first week and went down 3.5lbs which i was happy with, but AGAIN i kinda let things slip...and was eating things i shouldnt. I put on 1lb..which is not that bad considering the massive popcorn and crisps/drinks i ate at the cinema as well as the meal out afterwards and the rest of the junk.

But im back on track this week! have been feeling unwell the past few days..must have a stomach bug:cry: theres more coming out than going in if ya catch my drift...:(

but im really going to be good this week. I like my green days but next week i will do a red week and compare my losses between the two.

Right im off back to bed, cos im still feeling a lil ruff xx

Hi all,

Thought i'd join the rest of the gand and keep a diary of my progress of my diet...here it goes!

Well i started CD in april and lost nearly 3 stone...but in the end i just ended up undoing all my effort by picking@ food. And though to myself let get real...I LOVE FOOD and the amount i have to shift i would be on CD for a least a yr!! (Not eating for a yr, just couldnt do it)

So here i am back @ SW. I did well in my first week and went down 3.5lbs which i was happy with, but AGAIN i kinda let things slip...and was eating things i shouldnt. I put on 1lb..which is not that bad considering the massive popcorn and crisps/drinks i ate at the cinema as well as the meal out afterwards and the rest of the junk.

But im back on track this week! have been feeling unwell the past few days..must have a stomach bug:cry: theres more coming out than going in if ya catch my drift...:(

but im really going to be good this week. I like my green days but next week i will do a red week and compare my losses between the two.

Hiya I look forward to reading your diary. Hope the :sick0019: thing gets better soon you take it easy and get yourself better.:wavey:

Hi all,

Welcome back to Slimming world!
Well done on your 3.5lb loss 1st week, Dont worry about the 1lb gain it'll all work out at the end of the month!
Hope your better now? (that should have got rid of a couple of lbs ;))
Good luck this week x

Welcome back to SW. I hope that you are feeling better!!!

Everyone on here is fantastic!

Hi All.

Am feeling much better now and am over my stomach bug! I hardly ate a thing on Thursday and Friday…but I made up for it on sat/sun. Not really as much with food…but all the things I shouldn’t of been eating like a lot of sweets and chocolates!!

Today is a new day and I aim to be good, am off swimming tonight with a few friends, so hopefully that should help shift those extra calories that I munched through on the weekend. I really do need to step up my exercise…so this week I have set myself a challenge of doing 3hrs worth. 1hr x 3 times a week. I do want to shift the pounds but at the same time I don’t want masses of baggy skin left behind. So I want to do my best to tone up and get fitter.

Another thing I am going to aim to do if not this week but next week is to plan my food and my meals. At the moment im not doing that and im finding myself eating the wrong things because I haven’t got the time/or the energy to cook when im get back home from work. So this weekend im going to get creative (got some red/green day cook books somewhere) do a big cook and freeze stuff for when I need it.

Back