GG's diary

greenygirl

Well I got to gold on WW after having my son (who is 4) I lost 4 stone in 8 months and maintained for 2 years but then life got a bit stressful and it all went out the window.

I am at just over 11 stone and my gold target is 10.10. Ideally I would like to be 9.7.

I tried the Cambridge Diet which worked great and I lost 14lb but put it back on again :( I just tried again but my head just isnt in it and my Husband isnt too happy about me not eating...he is really supportive he just worries about me and loves me whatever size I am.

I like to add all my points up and spread it out over the week as that works best for me. I am digging all my books out and will keep a diary as that help me stay on track.

So this is me setting my intentions...I have a family occasion to go to in august so I want to be toned and tanned and wearing my lovely fitted size 10 dress I bought just before christmas.

Its time to get serious and banish my belly for good!!!!

Stomach crunches and points counting here I come.

Thanks loads..been struggling to get motivated for the last year to drop this weight so if I can just keep my head in it I WILL DO IT!!!

Just worked out my points I make it 20 a day so thats 140 for a week.

So far today I have had

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs 3

Lunch: soup 1.5

Snack: Pilchards 1.5

Dinner: homemade burgers, cheese, sweetcorn relish 10

others: 3

Total 19 points

;)Hello hun... just popped by to see how you are doing and I hope you are okay? I have started a new thread with a few others and its under the general forum under Sugar Plum Fairies so you can drop by anytime to say hi and let us know how you are doing.

I was going to drop you a PM but wanted to find you ... and I did x

I am starting again on Sunday unfortunately by blip end up a big blip... hey ho. So keep in touch(only if you want to) and we can catch up

Time to reawaken the Diary..I have gained more..Life has been busy and I havent been focussed on my weight so I know why now its is time to do something about it.

I am starting with Exante...a VLCD, tomorrow.

Back