Ghandys flip flops in my mouth!!!

what a yummy scrummy breath ive got...they said it could happen but didnt fully understand why its been like this for 2 days now !!!!:sign0009:

your breath will be nasty the whole time you are on Lipotrim I am afraid !! The state of ketosis means ketones are excreated in your urine and also your breath .. you can use origanal Listerine mouthwash .. or buy Listerine strips off e bay .. but thats about it I am afraid :(

hahaha- never heard it described like that before!! WElcome to the affects of LT sweetie!!!!!!!!!!

Yep it means exactly that!

Ghandys flip flops lol!!!!!!!!!!!! That is funny! :D

oh my oh my the descriptive words you use really amuse me lol... but i supose you should welcome ghandy and all his worldly goods, as the smellier you are then your losing weight..but unless you want to be friendless maybe stock up on listerine strips the normal ones and mouthwash..:) x

your breath will be nasty the whole time you are on Lipotrim I am afraid !! The state of ketosis means ketones are excreated in your urine and also your breath .. you can use origanal Listerine mouthwash .. or buy Listerine strips off e bay .. but thats about it I am afraid :(

I never thought of that, had a shower last night, and then brushed my teeth with
normal toothpaste and a menthol mouthwash!
Any bother?:confused:

i think lipotrim says to use the original but some people use others and theyre fine... so im sure youd be ok..x

Cheers bells ;)

Wheres that pic of you taken?

i think lipotrim says to use the original but some people use others and theyre fine... so im sure youd be ok..x

I use the purple listerine (think its called total care something?) I think all the mint ones are ok just not the citrus etc as it could knock you out of ketosis maybe?

By the way mom-of-4 LOVE the flip flops comment! x

no probs..erm that was in colchester castle in essex last summer... theres a statue behind me and im imitating it..lol..x

Ahh I was wonderin', I was thinking thats
not the tower down at the Book of Kells in Wicklow etc :D

lol nah... haha im such an unpatriotic dub or whatever ive never even been to see the book of kells...(shhh...lol) ..:)

Well be the holy :rolleyes:

Sure why not, its on display in Trinity College about 5 mins from ya lol ;)
Had ye no school trips in primary school no :D:D:D

So can I get a definite answer on the mouth washes here. The Original Listerine is £4 a bottle, twice as much as the others. If can't get the strips are there any other rinses, sprays that could be used.

Am horrified that I'll have bad breath and a 'new boyfriend!!' Arggh

I love the expression gandis flip flops hahahaha

Back