Gift idea for a friend

OpalLilyEats

Gold Member
I would love your help as I'm hitting a complete blank!!

My lovely pal's birthday is next Friday and I'm struggling to think of gift ideas. She's not very material and doesn't really like the usual make-up, perfume etc...

She's heading travelling for a month to South America with her boyfriend in July and I thought it might be nice to get her something for that. She already has passport covers etc as she's a bit of a seasoned traveller.

The budget is around £40 if anyone has any nice ideas? :) x

A travel diary/ logbook?

Exactly what I was going to say! Paperchase do some lovely ones :) Or a travel supply kit? xx

Or how about an independent battery charger for her mobile, I forget what they're called, but if your mobile battery runs out you plug it into that, or how about some expensive bug spray, does she wear makeup, what I like when we are traveling is a make-up thingy with everything in eg, eyeshadow, lippy, mascara, is she treking you could buy a camel pack, they are packs you wear on your back full of water & there's tube which comes from the pack & you just 'drink' from it. Or a map of where she is traveling, or just plain old currency;)

Or how about an independent battery charger for her mobile, I forget what they're called, but if your mobile battery runs out you plug it into that, or how about some expensive bug spray, does she wear makeup, what I like when we are traveling is a make-up thingy with everything in eg, eyeshadow, lippy, mascara, is she treking you could buy a camel pack, they are packs you wear on your back full of water & there's tube which comes from the pack & you just 'drink' from it. Or a map of where she is traveling, or just plain old currency;)

I think the mobile charger is a good idea I'd be lost without mine when I go camping and to festivals x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back