Idea for a gift

Leapfrog

Champion actifryer
It's my SIL's birthday coming up and I have no idea what to send. I tend to order on-line to save on P&P. I live in France and she's in the UK. We bought stuff last year and posted it, but the P&P cost as much as the present :(

So I'm looking for gift ideas. Not adverse to a gift voucher for an unusual online shop (already done figleaves and hotel chocolate mmmmmmmm). She's a young forty something. Do any of you lovely people have any recommendations?

If you get something off a site like amazon they do a gift wrap option so you don't have to worry about p&p.

You're going to have to give us more info to work with - what sort of person is she, what are her interests, how does she enjoy spending her time, does she enjoy pamering herself and so on

I've recently received a fabulous unexpected gift - delivered directly from The Body Shop in a wonderful re-usable box. If you check their website they've got an offer on till tomorrow (I think)where some gift boxes worth up to £50 are currently only £20.

Good luck Hilary. Let us know what you decide on.

Back