Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Giraffe restaurant

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by julz123, 19 February 2011 Social URL.

1. julz123

julz123 Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Trying to plan ahead, so frustrating when you have no nutritional information and no info online.

What do you think the best choice would be......
    - Hot "Thai" duck stirfry
    - Jambalya risotto
    - Bang Bang chicken salad

??? Anything else someone may see that's better? Sure i can ask for things without sauces etc Really want to stay on track :(
    Has anyone eaten here before?

Advice very much appreciated, thank you :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sophx_2305

Sophx_2305 Full Member

Hiya

I ate at giraffe today and went for the risotto although also not sure how to Syn it. Did you ever find out what the syn value was? I might try online on lifeline Sw but not sure it would be there xx

4. Baby-belle

Baby-belle Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Love this restaurant I had the sushi salad with salmon was so nice I have no idea on syns as salmon sushi rice and seaweed is free

5. Sophx_2305

Sophx_2305 Full Member

Yeah I've had that before and it was lush, I would prob syn it thought because sushi is not free

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. Baby-belle

Baby-belle Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I wouldn't know how to sushi is low I think it is the stuff they add to the rice that makes it synned

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.