Girlie advice needed

SilverSilph

Silver Member
Right I know there's a thread on this before but I cant find it.

I finished my totm about 6 days ago, but its started up again :( its kinda freaking me out! I just wanna know if this is serious, should i come off LT? Or is it just something that happens every so often? Any help and advice would be much appreciated.

This is very common apparently (not me, Iv'e had a hysterectomy!)
They say that as you are losing weight rapidly, the oestrogen which is stored in body fat is released and it co**s up the menstrual cycle.
The other girls who have had this say it settles down.
One of them will come along and reassure you soon, I'm sure. xxxx

Hi, i have been told from doctors that this is quite normal and nothing to worry about and will settle down, its just the body having a shock on a diet.

I am really glad you posted this because I have been getting irregular "spotting" this last couple of weeks.

I think it must be what someone else says about hormones or something. If it continues though, I think I will go and see about it

LRO xx

Right I know there's a thread on this before but I cant find it.

I finished my totm about 6 days ago, but its started up again :( its kinda freaking me out! I just wanna know if this is serious, should i come off LT? Or is it just something that happens every so often? Any help and advice would be much appreciated.

It's weird isn't it!!
I've got pcos so haven't had a natural totm for about 2 yrs (no i'm not lucky it's horrid!!:()
Anyway after the first week it appeared from nowhere!!!!!:D
I'm on this diet to lose weight before i go for ivf, i'm hoping maybe i won't need to!!
fingers crossed
xx

Sandie - I also have PCOS and am dieting to lose weight for IVF! Good luck chick xxx

Sandie - I also have PCOS and am dieting to lose weight for IVF! Good luck chick xxx

good luck to you too hun, tis hard isn't it, don't they think we're goin through enough to then tell us we have to lose weight for ivf (sorry, rant:mad:).

Anyway, should only need to lose another stone for right bmi but may carry on a little longer, i'm thinking the more i lose the more chance i have of it working, we'll see.
keep us updated hun.:D:D
xxx

Thanks Miss :)

Glad I could help LRO :p

Tis weird Sebs, sorry to hear about the pcos HUGS not only will I cross my fingers :) I'll cross my eys, toes, arms and legs :D may make my day a lil awkward but I shall persevere :) :flowers:

thanks sweet, don't hurt yourself though!!
lol
xx

It is difficult isn't it! My cons tried to tell me that IUI didn't work because the Menopur couldn't get through my fat! xxx

It is difficult isn't it! My cons tried to tell me that IUI didn't work because the Menopur couldn't get through my fat! xxx

How rude!!!!!
Did you try clomid??
didn't work for me but i know people it did work for.
What i love about the tfr is the weight comes off quick but it is coming off my middle so i'm looking less like a potato on sticks!! lol
xx

had that a bit myself and a bit of dizzyness, only this week, thought i might be leaving myself too long without a shake.

x

My work mate did exactly the same dieted prior to IVF - then when she had lost 3 stones bam she fell pregnant on her own . doctor said that once her BMI dropped she started ovulating again - so fingers crossed for you x

well i have been forgetting bout shakes and water a bit.... but I had 3 shakes the last couple of days. could be stress i suppose. looking for housemate and not doing very well :(

you know i don't know if i'm drinking enough water this week, maybe thats it??!!
Don't know if i am automatically drinking the water or as i'm not as hungry that's i'm not drinking as much!!:confused::confused::confused:

does that make sense??
lol
xx

Back