Girls night out!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Going on a girls night out on Friday for my sisters B'day, It is going to be weird sat there drinking water as I am usually the first one to be sick with to much alcohol :D I am nervous though as I feel sometimes I need a drink before I go out to relax me...Oh well water it is :p

You have done so well, I'm sure you will be fine, think how good you will feel when you get home friday night having just stuck to the water!!

Good luck!!!!!

Heya,

Yea Im similar.. Sisters and bf coming over this weekend and expecting a mad weekend in London.. but alas I wont be able to provide.. It's for the greater good and there'll be plenty more nights out when you're off this! can make up for lost time.... reasonably healthily of course! ;)

Thanks for the replies, :) I am looking forward to it..You don't always need alcohol to have fun so water it is, May be a party animal and ask for ice cubes and a straw in my water :p:D

you could get an umbrella too and pretend its a cocktail, lol!!!

you could get an umbrella too and pretend its a cocktail, lol!!!

Oh what a good idea :p I could pretend it's a vodka and act drunk :D

I know what you mean, with my job I'm always away and everyone drinks... I'll be sat there drinking my pretend vodka!!! hehe MUST BE STRONG!!!

I know what you mean, with my job I'm always away and everyone drinks... I'll be sat there drinking my pretend vodka!!! hehe MUST BE STRONG!!!

Good for you Hun :D

We shall be strong together :p

Yeah just act drunk and be smug at no hangover lol!!

They wouldn't know the difference! hehe, I like it, I'll act drunk!!! I think the hardest part will be when someone offers to buy me a drink and Ill just reply, water please!

your results thus far are brill...so relax, look forward and enjoy Friday night...you can always laugh at everyone else making a fool of themselves....take care

Back