Girls Only!!!

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
This is probably the most embarassing thing I have asked anybody. I am really worried that after I lose weight my boobs are gonna go weird and saggy!... Im a DD and ahem.. i think my boobs are one of the best things about me and I dont wanna end up with nasty ones! Think the OH will be heartbroken too!...

I was researching online about ways i could prevent this and came across this in avon.

Solutions Firm & Sculpt Bust Contouring Cream

has anyone heard of this or used it? Reviews please. I have found quite a lot of reviews online and people seem to be raving about it... but thought i'd ask everyone here.

Never heard of it, but its only £4, so not a lot to lose if it doesnt work.
Maybe others have heard of it and used it before.

When losing weight it is very important to wear a proper fitting bra to support your breast and to do some chest toning exercise to strengthen the chest wall muscle as they help big time.

Massaging and mosisturizing them will keep the skin in good condition and helps with circulation.

I have lost 90lb and I am very happy with mine...

Love Mini xxx

buy some dumbells and get pumping :) Thats what i'm gonna do.

Massaging and mosisturizing them will keep the skin in good condition and helps with circulation.

I have lost 90lb and I am very happy with mine...

Love Mini xxx

I've always loved you ;) :D x

PS I know I shouldn't be reading this thread but frankly it was like a red rag to a bull :D

hahahah yeah i knew when i posted it that you would definitely read it howdy-doody!
thanks for the advice everyone. im doing toning exercises and stuff all the time anyway. and i always moisturise.. massaging them.. hmm... haha. ok i will try that!... (control yourself howdy)

You could always get your other half to take a hand in the massaging ;) Or I'm sure Howdy would offer to lend a hand or two ;) :p

hahahahah.. yeah i dont think neither of them would have a problem with that!...
i have found some more reviews on that cream and they were all negative!.. im gonna stick to what im doing and hopefully they (poor babies) will be okay!...

Hey girl! I know how u feel. I think of it this way, Id rather have lost all this weight and have no real boobs(pad up ur bra or wear push ups lol!) than be fat with huge knockers!

Hey girl! I know how u feel. I think of it this way, Id rather have lost all this weight and have no real boobs(pad up ur bra or wear push ups lol!) than be fat with huge knockers!

I'm in complete agreement :) Already paid to have my boobs reduced so any more that comes off is welcomed!! :D

When you say a good bra what do you mean? like a sports bra or something?

I wear underwire all the time. Is that bad?

I've dropped 2 bra and 2 cup sizes since I started (I was a G when I started so I was pleased!) and must admit they fail the pencil test (they did before anyway) but then I'm no spring chicken!!!! Gravity gets to us all over time! I agree with purpleangel, get pumping! Do you remember the "I must, I must, I must improve my bust" exercise from years ago (there you are, I'm showing my age now!!!!!) My sister has tiny boobs and has been going to Body Pump classes and all her friends have noticed an improvement in her boobs - they look bigger but she says they are just perkier!!!!!

Good luck.

x

A good bra would be one that is professionally fitted first of all as it does really make a difference when you wear one that is the right fit for you. Highly recommend it...just as long as you get someone who knows what they are doing.

Chantelle: Hedona Soft Cup Bra

2032cha

Chantelle sale, Chantelle clearance, buy Chantelle at a discount at Bare Necessities

This is the make I wear as it has great support on the side and does not let the flabby side fat ooze out over the top like some other bras can...it has wide straps which are comfortable and the under wire does not dig into your ribs...as this is a problem I had before with underwire bras.

I like also the fact that the clips on the back have plenty of room and as I shrink I move onto the next set of clips, so I am getting good wear out of them as my weight comes down before having to go and shop for new ones.

They are a bit expensive but keep their shape after machine washing on a low temperature many times.

Sorry to sound like a walking advert but I think they are so comfortable.

As everyone is different and I think a fitting consultant would be the way to go to find out what suits you best, as comfort and support make a difference to how you carry yourself and I feel a good bra makes your clothes hang better...it is like losing ten pounds instantly.

Now that I have shrunk I was thinking of trying some sports bras the Triumph Sports Bra one came third place for staying in place and they are not so expensive. Think it was on Fern's morning show last week. They look very nice...
Triumph Sports Bra - High Activity Tri-Action Extreme top Triumph Sports Bra's @ Worldwide Delivery

My sister use to preach that it was always on the way down with weight loss that was the most important to wear a good fitting bra and she had breast fed five children and still looked good :)

Do you remember the "I must, I must, I must improve my bust" exercise from years ago (there you are, I'm showing my age now!!!!!)

That is one of the ones I do and how long ago was it since it first was popular:p

Last edited:
thanx everyone.
trying to figure out what this i must improve my bust exercise is. please can someone give me a link or something. my internet is playing up and everytime i search something it jams.

well for now i'm using clarins gel buste but i'm buying mama mio boob tube cause it really works and it's not that expensive..
i've always had huge boobs and although i already lost like 45lb in 2008, they dind not reduce any cup, but i'm afraid now with LT they get saggy and that :\

oh btw..mama mio boob tube : Mama Mio Boob Tube 100ml Skin Care

hey.. thanx for that. i will definitely look into it. so far i havent lost anything on my boobs but they feel really.. umm.. like they gonna go saggy..

This thread is no good without pics

saggy_boobs.jpg

Back