Stretch Marks Solution? - Dermaroller

beckiieboop

Hi everyone, so for years i've been researching and trying to find a way to make my stretch marks fade, i've used several creams and oils and none seem to have done the trick! :( however last night I came across something called a dermaroller, read up on it to see what the reviews were like and every review I read was brill! I'd be useless at trying to explain to you how it works so the best advise I can give you is to do a bit of research yourselves. You can get them for 7.50 on Ebay so if the results aren't great, its not too much of a loss. Just thought I'd tell you about this anyway, and if anyone has tried it to post how it worked for them :)

Creams and lotions don't work because they are unable to penetrate where the stretch marks are, in the dermis. You apply creams or lotions to the epidermis and they're just not able to get down far enough. Not only that, but in a way stretch marks are a form of scarring, the dermis has been torn and no cream (even if it were able to penetrate the dermis enough) would repair this.
I did a lot of research into dermarolling myself for many years, I also have a lot of rollers and retin a but am yet to stick to using them so cannot comment personally on results. I have had the derma rollers since 2008/09. I was also a part of a forum that discussed how to use a derma roller on stretch marks - I recommend this because there are a lot of people who have used a derma roller on stretch marks and a lot of info there on how to do it safely and correctly - I haven't been on there for a good while now so do not know what's been posted recently.

I will say that anyone thinking of trying this you have to be so careful and do it right to prevent further damage or scarring. Research and more research.

Have you got a link to the forum site at all? I have done slight research in hoo use it but am still a bit cautious! I'm going start using it tomorrow or monday and will be taking some before/after pics so will definitely be keeping you updaed on how it works for me. Fingers crossed!

beckiieboop I have sent you a private message. From my research I definitely think dermarolling is the best way to go about reducing the appearance of stretch marks. I plan to start using my stuff again when I am closer to goal.

Last edited:
Back