Give it a go!

ooooh very sexy daisy, glad you put the pic up xxx

Aww thanks Tracy! I look far from sexy at the mo, had a lazy day and STILL in my pjs!!

Oooh that sounds great hun, im in my pjs too but have been dressed lol xx

Nope I've barely moved all day! But hitting the gym tomorrow yay! Looking forward to a nice hot shower and loads of coco butter, i'm finding that's really firming me up!!
I already had some chicken soup crisps today but think i'll have them for my last shake too, tracy i know you don't like the soup but they are soooo yummy! I love the soup but they taste nothing like them!

Really? they do actually sound really yummy i have a pack somewhere might give it a go! Must be mad!! xxx

Love the photo Daisy......in my pjs too.....worked from home today so it was so good not to get dressed....hubby was on nights so he came home and went to bed....its a pretty chilled out home today...

I've been doing late shifts so DREADING getting up in the morning! Oh Bea you must be so excited about the babby is it your first?? How's the pregnancy?
Oh Tracy do make them, if you have any cajun chicken spice or something similar to sprinkle over it makes a big difference!
Dooooooo it!!
xxx

Yeah Bea how is the pregnancy going hun? xx

Back