Give me a kick up the bum...chocolate :-(

lildanni

Totm at the moment. Had 4 cycles since being on WW and every single one apart from this one, I have managed to get through without any sort of chocolate craving whatsoever. Ive never been a big chocolate eater anyway.

This one is TOTALLY different though. If it is sweet, preferably chocolate, its going in my mouth. Iv got 20 (ish) left out of my 61 ( 49 and 12 activity points) but have found myself today having low point meals so I can point chocolate into my 29 daily points (weigh in tomorrow so going try stick to my 29 today coz I still cant see how I can eat as much as I have and still lose weight) Put it this way, Breakfast was 3 points (porridge) lunch was 7 and tea is 4 (chicken marinaded in bbq sauce, mash and veg...1 pt for the chicken as it is left overs from a roast on saturday, 1 point for the mash and 0 points for the veg)

I feel soooooooooo guilty eating as much chocolate as I am doing (which aint a great amount at all...just seems it to me!)but I cant stop...I NEED IT!!!!

On the plus side though, I usually have really bad stomach pains that pain killers cant get rid of and feel dead lethargic but this time, I've had no stomach ache and loads of energy....so I suppose I could really say that the chocolate is medicinal!

But how can I stop craving this chocolate?!?!?!

you don't need to stop it, as long as you've not enough points to account for it, then why deprive yourself of something that is going to help you through totm? that's the best thing about ww overall, and now even more with the 49 weekly propoints! it's all worked out so that as long as you use your daily 29pp and don't go over 49pp you should still lose weight :) enjoy x

I used to crave sweet things every month and found taking a magnesium supplement really helped me.I think the one I took was called magnesium ok.
lorna

mmmm i love cadburys buttons! i get the giant ones though hehe oops! :D

Back