Give us a wave if you're a Britain's Got Talent fan who wants some goss!

Aw, c'mon! :D

I'm practically pulling my hair out..tell us already!! :eek:

Every time I see a new reply to this thread, I'm like "Ooohhhh... Goss" but then.. nothing. Nada.

Never watched the show but for some reason I keep checking back here to see what all the fuss is about!! Perhaps OP forgot about us :(

Oh crap I forgot about this... sorry!

My friend's band got on - they got through, but since I posted this, they have been rejected after getting three yeses from the main Judges. So the goss isn't that great anymore. Although they've been told that their audition may still be on the telly :-( Sorry my bad...

*runs away*

Last edited:
Maybe we should post about op on unthoughtful people thread!!!!LOL XX

Although if after a few measly days of waiting for some BGT gossip you're ready to lynch me/slag me off maybe it would have been better if I hadn't bothered at all... :(

Vixxster said:
Although if after a few measly days of waiting for some BGT gossip you're ready to lynch me/slag me off maybe it would have been better if I hadn't bothered at all... :(

She did put LOL at the end, and in fairness you did say in the original post that you'd tell them tomorrow-a week ago !! ;)

After waiting tooo long for this "gossip" I now feel slightly cheated :( LOL!

Nevermind. Unlucky to your friends band, but well done to them for giving it a go.

Vixxster said:

No I did not want to slag you off,it was meant as a lighthearted message!:-/

Back