• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Giving Blood

dizzy-n-mizzy

Not dieting ATM!
Hi Spudsbit.

You mustn't give blood while SS. It wouldn't be good for you and the blood may not be good enough anyway.

Dizzy x

I'm not sure about giving blood but i had to have blood tests done the other week because i needed my medication monitored. I had it done in the morning and it made me feel very weak. I could not lift my arm for about 15 minutes, lol.

I dont think it is a good idea to give blodd when SSing. I agree with Dizzy that you're blood may not be suitable.

Hope i have helped in some way.

xx :princess:

Thanks for the link it was useful.....

Thing is i had already given blood yesterday afternoon and felt really strange when i got home, hence the post.

I won't give blood again until i'm on 3 meals a day.

Thanks for the advice.

Chika

Silver Member
S: 26st10lb C: 25st9lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 1st1lb(4.01%)
This brings it back, before I discovered CD I used to go to weight watchers. We had a leader who was from the name and shame camp - a bit like the woman from Little Britain. Anyway I scheduled a blood donation session just before my weigh in. How desperate was that!

Sambucca

Gold Member
S: 20st7lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 25.2 Loss: 9st0lb(43.9%)
This brings it back, before I discovered CD I used to go to weight watchers. We had a leader who was from the name and shame camp - a bit like the woman from Little Britain. Anyway I scheduled a blood donation session just before my weigh in. How desperate was that!
pmsl chika

I used to take water tablets before my ww weigh in so I didnt get told off for putting on weight after a binge. What a plonka!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Weight Plan 3
Exante - Total Solution 100% 3
Exante 4
Exante 4
Slimming World 10