Giving blood

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tiggemma, 26 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge step 2
    I know this is a slightly random question but I just got an appoint to go give blood in a couple of weeks. I donate regularly but hadn't considered if it was ok to do so whilst on cambridge. Im on step 2 so I eat food so I'm thinking if I up my calories before and after slightly then I should be fine. I will ask my CDC but thought I'd pop it on here too.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Soci

Soci Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(21.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Tiggemma,

That's something I've asked my CWC as it's something I do regularly too, she said not until I was on Step 4 so I've postponed it for now. I'm one of those people that always feels faint after no matter what I've eaten, it always affects me. So I think doing as she said and waiting until later is the best option for me :)

I hope that helps!

4. summerbear2013

summerbear2013 Gold Member

Hi
    I was reading the booklet last night and it says about giving blood in there. I now can't find it but I know you have to be on a higher step for a few weeks before and after giving blood x

5. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge step 2
    Thanks both! Guess I'll put it off for a little while then.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.