1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Giving blood

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Tiggemma, 26 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

I know this is a slightly random question but I just got an appoint to go give blood in a couple of weeks. I donate regularly but hadn't considered if it was ok to do so whilst on cambridge. Im on step 2 so I eat food so I'm thinking if I up my calories before and after slightly then I should be fine. I will ask my CDC but thought I'd pop it on here too.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Soci

Soci Well-Known Member

Hi Tiggemma,

That's something I've asked my CWC as it's something I do regularly too, she said not until I was on Step 4 so I've postponed it for now. I'm one of those people that always feels faint after no matter what I've eaten, it always affects me. So I think doing as she said and waiting until later is the best option for me :)

I hope that helps!

4. summerbear2013

summerbear2013 Well-Known Member

Hi
    I was reading the booklet last night and it says about giving blood in there. I now can't find it but I know you have to be on a higher step for a few weeks before and after giving blood x

5. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

Thanks both! Guess I'll put it off for a little while then.