Giving it another go

Weigh-in

Well i braved the scales this morning & i have put on 2 1/2lbs, Im ok with that as i did eat & drink what i liked for 5 days, so hopefully i will get that off by next weigh-in :cross:

That's not bad at all Mercury and will come off in no time.

I agree with broxi, that's not bad at all. Hopefully you'll see the numbers on the scales decrease soon enough. :)
I will be trying my best to be good :D

Im not doing very well im afraid, still in holiday mode i think, oh well only got myself to blame,:( might take me a bit of time to get back into it.
Hope you are all doing ok.

Weigh-in

Hi guys
Well another 1/2lb gain in this weeks weigh-in so in total i have a 3lb gain since my holiday, thats not to bad but i am still finding it hard to get back in the swing of dieting, oh well must try harder.
Hope you are all doing ok, good luck.
:talk017:

Just adjusted my ticker & its not nice to see the extra lbs go back on & have to lose that little green tick on my first mini goal :cry:I think i need a big kick up the a*** & keep repeating 3 little words in my head 'must try harder, must try harder'.
Heres to a new week :fingerscrossed:

:whoopass:

Now get dieting slave :p

You know you can do it :D

Good luck with this week *hugs*
OUCH! Caroline did that have to be quite so hard, im finding it difficult to sit at my computer now, boy that smarts:rotflmao:
Hope you have great weekend.

good luck Mercury, it will come, I had a sts this week. So come on lets have a great next week.:)
Sorry you didnt have a loss this week Shep, lets hope we do better for next weeks weigh-in.
Hope you have a great weekend.

Back