giving myself a pat on the back...

wannabeaslimjim

Silver Member
so brother fell off the wagon yesterday mum i dont think has properly been on the wagon and me im now nearly 5 weeks at complete 100% well the last two days have been tough... yesterday lunch crusty bread and deli meat...then kebab for dinner, and for lunch today they had fish and chips and are tucking into a chinese takeaway...and i have withstood all temptation and kept to my packs, i even went out yesterday night to a nightclub and pub and kept to water, when it was less than entertaining which is when i normally drink heavily on a night out and my dad asked me if this diet is actually helping me lose weight IVE LOST LIKE 2 AND A HALF STONE... and my WI day is monday and so far i have lost like 1lb this week so my heads been down and its been tough so heres me giving myself a pat on the back. :D

but i also got more motivation going out as i didnt feel comfortable partly because im growing my hair for the whole summer and 3 weeks left til im gonna cut it ( its like as long as girls hair now) but also i just didnt feel comfortable in my surroundings and body... it was a reminder i had a long way to go

You thoroughly deserve a pat on the back. You are doing fantastically, especially when your 'support' is falling off the wagon. Double pat on the back for going out and sticking to water.

You know you can do this and when you are a slim jim, your brother will be kicking himself that he didn't stick to the plan like you.

Keep up the good work - onwards and downwards :)

well i used to be the same weight as my bro, not anymore! and i dunno i reckon i can be done by about february march is gonna be hard, in a way every knock i get makes me more determined to succeed but also want to cheat...

well i used to be the same weight as my bro, not anymore! and i dunno i reckon i can be done by about february march is gonna be hard, in a way every knock i get makes me more determined to succeed but also want to cheat...

Well done for sticking to it that's fab!! X

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Wow. You well and truly deserve a pat on the back. You sound really motivated and it is showing in your fantastic weight loss.

Well done.

Daisy x

Let me join in with the back-patting - though we better be careful not to bruise you lol! You have done brilliantly. When you get to goal maybe you will be able to support the rest of the family in joining you! Well done on not letting them derail you. It is tough as they have shown but obvioulsy YOU are tough coz you are still going strong. As they say - when the going gets tough, the tough get going! So stay strong you will get there.

Well done, you have done really well to ignore all temptation! You will soon be at target and there must already be a huge difference in how you look and feel with the amount you have lost already :D keep up the good work and I am sure your bro and mum will want to give it another go.

My mum was meant to start with me but she gave up on day one lol and like you I have been 100% for 27 days now and NOTHING is going to make me crack, I want it too much. All the food in the world will still be around when I feel good about myself and then I will have control over it and not the other way around! Bit worried about next weeks add a meal but I will only eat the good stuff lol

Good luck for the rest of your journey - and bread is soooooooo tempting lol so well done for resisting that one!

welldone!!! youve done fantastic!!! 30lbs in 3 weeks!!! thats enough to keep anyone going!! wonder where youll be this time next month? its truly exciting.... keep at it! youll be at goal in no time! xx

Great Stuff WBSJ!!

You're doing really well, remember who you are doing this for, irrespective of those around you and stay strong!! :D

Great Stuff WBSJ!!

You're doing really well, remember who you are doing this for, irrespective of those around you and stay strong!! :D

Indeed, I echo Mr Mojo - remember why you want to do this, and stay focused on your goals. You've done really well this week, a very well deserved pat on the back :) It is hard when our thoughts start playing tricks on us, and it's easy to find ways to justify eating other things; you've done really well to resist those temptations. Hope the scales are good to you this week :)

MrMojo said:
Great Stuff WBSJ!!

You're doing really well, remember who you are doing this for, irrespective of those around you and stay strong!!

its funny i started out thinking i was doing it for them to encourage them, now its firmly for myself :D

and Katt

Great Stuff WBSJ!!

carrie1980 said:
welldone!!! youve done fantastic!!! 30lbs in 3 weeks!!! thats enough to keep anyone going!! wonder where youll be this time next month? its truly exciting.... keep at it! youll be at goal in no time! xx
well i start uni again at the end of september i would love to lose another 26lbs but im setting myself a more realistic target of 14lb as thats what im meant to lose in that time and any extra will be a plus!
lass321 said:
Let me join in with the back-patting - though we better be careful not to bruise you lol! You have done brilliantly. When you get to goal maybe you will be able to support the rest of the family in joining you! Well done on not letting them derail you. It is tough as they have shown but obvioulsy YOU are tough coz you are still going strong. As they say - when the going gets tough, the tough get going! So stay strong you will get there.

no bruises, please keep on patting :D and i hope as they need it as well now more than me :(

and Katt dont worry you will be fine just focus on your goals, like I do when im tempted and it sets me straight :D

Back