Giving this another go

sherrie82

Banned
Hi all. I kept blipping on S&S and thought I would join WW. So I went with my friend to join. She's against VLCDs. Anyway to cut a long story short I thought I would give the forum a break coz I'm making a fool of myself when I blip and thought if I join WW meeting I won't need support of the forum. Anyway my friend this morning got weighed and has put on even though she had stuck to plan. Also we went round the shops and I caught a glimpse of myself and felt low. Not way am i doing WW. So I'm starting afresh tomorrow. I'm much more prepared now. Have everything I need. Thanks for being supportive last week. I'm reading through thoroughly all stickies. I just have too face it that for the first week I'm gonna feel naff!! My new GP is up for me doing this. Good luck on your journeys. No way am I doing WW I'm just gonna have to gin and bare it coz I really want to do it. :) :) :)

good luck on your restart the first week is always the hardest, keep yourself busy and you'll be fine xx

auntieknickers said:
good luck on your restart the first week is always the hardest, keep yourself busy and you'll be fine xx

Thanks hun :) xxx

Good luck for tomorrow, I'm on a restart too after doing a few days of JUDDD felt really pants on it lol I'm on Day 2 of my restart - like you I'm dreading the week :)

xo.

Heya,

Wishing you luck on your re-start! just go with it as it does get easier :) for me its second nature now.

GetItRightx said:
Good luck for tomorrow, I'm on a restart too after doing a few days of JUDDD felt really pants on it lol I'm on Day 2 of my restart - like you I'm dreading the week :)

xo.

Thanks hun. Yeah I've heard about JUDDD sounded like a good plan. Good luck for your Restart tomorrow :) x

Pen87 said:
Heya,

Wishing you luck on your re-start! just go with it as it does get easier :) for me its second nature now.

Thanks Pen. Yeah I hope I can get to that stage too. I really want to just get the first week out of the way. Yeah I just want to go with it. Thanks:)

No one makes a fool of themselves posting on here with their blips!!

Im with you on the re start tomorrow :D Lots do it! x

hels123smiles said:

Good luck with restarting tmoz girlies

You'll smash it !?

munchbunch said:
Good luck with restarting tmoz girlies

You'll smash it !?

Hellloooo you bet I'm gonna smash it hahaha. She says haha. No I'm much more prepared. This part of the forum is second to none for support. I'm so excited now I really am.

LucySera said:
Blips are part of the process of any diet, good luck with the restart! :)

Thanks LucySera. Love this part of the forum.

hels123smiles said:

Thanks Hels yeah that's it. It takes some getting used to doesn't it? Thanks :)))(

sherrie82 said:
Hellloooo you bet I'm gonna smash it hahaha. She says haha. No I'm much more prepared. This part of the forum is second to none for support. I'm so excited now I really am.

We are all here , if there's anything you need give us a shout x

Im going to go to bed, early night - ready for the smash-a-thon tomorrow!! Hope it goes well for you!

Come on Girls, we are all rooting for you!
Keep us posted on progress and if you feel like blipping - come and talk to us first x x
Sending you both loads of luv and hugs x x

Bethers said:
Come on Girls, we are all rooting for you!
Keep us posted on progress and if you feel like blipping - come and talk to us first x x
Sending you both loads of luv and hugs x x

Thanks Bethers :) xx

Reading your post it's like reading my life lol stop n start stop n start! This luck with it, I'm in the same boat and really hope this is the last restart for us both! Much love xxx

Back