Giving this another go

Go girl!
We need to learn from the blips, they let us now what makes us tick when it comes to food.
It a big learning curve and we just have to keep chipping away at it!
We all have our issues, some more than others, but we will get there, jut you wait and see..

Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

So Hels and Sherrie, how we getting on?

Oh dear. Terrible!!

A guy I dont know(!!) at my job today (agency) came in with a Mcmuffin for breakfast, i politely nibbled at it, but didnt really want it! Then when I got home my Mum brought me her best stew, and I gave in to that!!!

I WILL start for defo tomorrow when Im back to my normal routine. im really raring to go! I feel so weak admitting the above, I was going to say 'yep doing great' but thats far from true! :cry:

There's no judgement here - never worry about telling us if you have a blip! Once you get back on track it will be smoother sailing and soon you'll be losing again :)

Yep re-start for me here too. We are all human and no one is perfect. A VLCD is so extreme in comparison to other weightloss plans.
The weekends have always been my downfall.... Good luck this week everyone. xxx

Thanks so much. Had such a fab start, I always fail around 10-14 days, and I usually leave it there, but not this time. Im carryingon til goal!

Sorry chick for hijacking your post, hope your doing well!

Oh dear. Terrible!!

A guy I dont know(!!) at my job today (agency) came in with a Mcmuffin for breakfast, i politely nibbled at it, but didnt really want it! Then when I got home my Mum brought me her best stew, and I gave in to that!!!

I WILL start for defo tomorrow when Im back to my normal routine. im really raring to go! I feel so weak admitting the above, I was going to say 'yep doing great' but thats far from true! :cry:

I had a bit of a weekend blip too - arrived too early at my sister-in-laws - had planned to miss lunch with 'work' commitments... & they had saved a slice of homemade (by another S-I-L) pavlova for me (despite DH protesting not to) & sat me down & served it to me.
I ate some of it. :eek:

Definitely easier when you have a routine! Good luck for tomorrow.

I'm restarting yet again too. Can't get past two weeks without lapsing, and have been getting quite down about it. So yesterday was day 1...

I'm restarting yet again too. Can't get past two weeks without lapsing, and have been getting quite down about it. So yesterday was day 1...

This is me!! first time I did CD I just stormed it! 2 months SS, and now I can barely manage 10 days, WTH?

Same here, I did months first time round. This time I cant get past day 3 . :-(

But today I will, I must.

We all can :))))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

One of the best things on here is everyone's honesty, rather than pretending they are perfect everyone says what's really in their heads. I was a typical secret eater and on here it's so helpful not to have to hide anything. When it goes wrong you start again and learn you are not alone and there are easy times and lots of challenges x

WW has shot itself in the foot so complicated to stick to its plan now. When I went most people were doing their own thing and just going to get weighed!

yes this was me too. I used to go eat biscuits in the middle of the night when my son was a baby and waking, people even my DH didnt have a clue just how much I ate!

Day 3 of a restart for me. Third time round.
Easing myself in gently with the last two days, seems to have worked. Back in work today and sole source hard core :)
Weigh in on Wednesday see how I get on.

Keep the faith people, hour at a time x

Clarabow said:
Day 3 of a restart for me. Third time round.
Easing myself in gently with the last two days, seems to have worked. Back in work today and sole source hard core :)
Weigh in on Wednesday see how I get on.

Keep the faith people, hour at a time x

That's the spirit! Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Day three for me too, Clara!

Honey sweet I agree 100% that the honesty on here is really supportive and helpful. Good to know we can share and don't have to put a brave face on things and will be understood.

Hels, I used to eat during the night too, when I was breastfeeding my little ones. I used to get major munchies, whatever time of the night it was. Kind of understandable when my body was working out how to make milk, but after a few weeks I just used bf as an excuse for chomping really...

I'm hanging in there but it's been harder today, mentally. Roll on, ketosis!

Day three for me too, Clara!

Honey sweet I agree 100% that the honesty on here is really supportive and helpful. Good to know we can share and don't have to put a brave face on things and will be understood.

Hels, I used to eat during the night too, when I was breastfeeding my little ones. I used to get major munchies, whatever time of the night it was. Kind of understandable when my body was working out how to make milk, but after a few weeks I just used bf as an excuse for chomping really...

I'm hanging in there but it's been harder today, mentally. Roll on, ketosis!

Hahha, I used the BF card for months lol!!!

Well yesterday came and went. I havent restarted yet. haha. Yep we all have issues and stresses to deal with daily and I seem to be using these as excuses. I am learning that as soon as anything goes wrong or I'm happy or want to celebrate I turn to food. Day 1 tomorrow. I have just been taken off med which gave horrid side effects which hasn't helped. But I've got to man up!! I'm a wimp and a winge bucket. So Day 1 and hope to make it past day 2!!! Good luck xx ;)

Go Sherrie, well done for giving yourself a public kick up the arse!
You can do this and deep down you know you can! Find other ways to celebrate/channel you energy (there are a couple of good threads on what people do to reward themselves or keep themselves distracted).
Check in regularly and if you want encouragement or motivation then ask for it. I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say we will help you in whatever way we can. That goes for all of you who are struggling to keep on track or restarting!
Sending out lots of BIG HUGS to everyone who needs/wants one x x

Bethers said:
Go Sherrie, well done for giving yourself a public kick up the arse!
You can do this and deep down you know you can! Find other ways to celebrate/channel you energy (there are a couple of good threads on what people do to reward themselves or keep themselves distracted).
Check in regularly and if you want encouragement or motivation then ask for it. I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say we will help you in whatever way we can. That goes for all of you who are struggling to keep on track or restarting!
Sending out lots of BIG HUGS to everyone who needs/wants one x x

Kicking my own as I read this thanks Bethers

Hi Bethers. Thanks for the hugs. I really need one today! Managing to stay on track but having a day full of self doubt and anxiety, workwise. Hope everyone else is managing to stay 100%!

Sherrie, I second your 'man up!' comment. Me too!! We can do this!!

Back