Giving this another go

Spangly .. man up lol, you know you are right and if you aren't then it is a learning experience. Fake it till you make it :D
For those who need a kick up the bum, consider yourself kicked. Dont make me have to get the whip out !
:whip:
Not very good in the hugs department, tactile phobic so cant help you there lol

Day 4 and doing allright so far. Hope everyone is where they want to be. x

Really struggling - not with the packs, but with my mental attitude. I just keep thinking 'why bother? You blew it. You knew you didn't deserve to look that cool and wear all that fashionable stuff. Who do you think you are? Bet everyone thought you looked like mutton. Surely it's more dignified to accept defeat and go back to a size 22? At least it wasn't a constant struggle. Let's face it, you're never going to manage your weight, are you? You've been a failure at this all your adult life, so what makes you think you'll ever change? Serves you right that you've only got frumpy things that fit you. Told you so! Told you LL was a waste of time! All these vlcds are pointless and ruin your metabolism. You're never going to get the weight off and the sooner you stop kidding yourself, the better.'

Blimey. No wonder I'm feel pretty rubbish at the moment with all that going on in my head ALL the time :-(

Spanglymum said:
Really struggling - not with the packs, but with my mental attitude. I just keep thinking 'why bother? You blew it. You knew you didn't deserve to look that cool and wear all that fashionable stuff. Who do you think you are? Bet everyone thought you looked like mutton. Surely it's more dignified to accept defeat and go back to a size 22? At least it wasn't a constant struggle. Let's face it, you're never going to manage your weight, are you? You've been a failure at this all your adult life, so what makes you think you'll ever change? Serves you right that you've only got frumpy things that fit you. Told you so! Told you LL was a waste of time! All these vlcds are pointless and ruin your metabolism. You're never going to get the weight off and the sooner you stop kidding yourself, the better.'

Blimey. No wonder I'm feel pretty rubbish at the moment with all that going on in my head ALL the time :-(

Cure, take a gun and shoot the irritating voice that lives in your head!
We all have those thoughts, we all struggle with the negatives in life, try turning it round to a positive?
When you slip up, take it as a life lesson that allows you to learn your issues and get answers this time?
When you do well set up rewards.
There is something if you google it about how to silence your inner demons / critic. Have a wee read as some of it is really helpfull.

And don't think when you get thin the inner voice will shut up!! So learn to deal with it now!

(I have issues with this too, can you tell?)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Paul Mc Kenna does some good stuff about dealing with the negative voice in the head. He says to imagin it squeaky like micky mouse, then speeded up and slowed down.

Worth a try, as your internal voice is really mean x

((hugs)) You can do this!!!! How are you feeling today?!!

Teehee...great post sherrie82. It made me chuckle in a very good way. Welcome back. Maybe your friend might surprise you and join vlcd too! Good luck on restart! The first few days will fly by x

Back