Giving up dudes!!

trixiefoofoo

Unfortunately, after all the discussions thinking that LT would be ok with IVF treatment, I've now been told it's not advisable and told I should've really stopped a month before my treatment started [bit hard as I've only just discovered the wonder that is LT]!

Thinking I better call it a day though - as I'd hate to think I'm doing anything to interfere with it. Also, as the injections make me feel a bit 'roller-coaster' sometimes I feel sick and can't stomach the shakes and just fancy scrambled egg or something nice and comforting!

If it fails [fingers crossed all that it doesn't] I think I'll go back on for a month, as I've been SO impressed with the results and I LOVE this site - you're all so supportive and lovely and very inspirational!!

I'm going to go for my WI tomorrow and just ask about re-feeding but think I'll try and avoid carbs for as long as poss.

Good luck to all of you. x x

Best of luck with the IVF let us all know how its goin, fingers are crossed for you and hopefully you will be here in about a years time loseing the baby weight. xx

Well done on your terrific weight loss and all the best with your IVF treatment!

Love Mini xxx

best of luck hunni and keep us posted!!!! XX

Ah hun. At the moment it is more important for you to have your treatment. LT will always be here when you need it and so will we.

Don't forget to let us know when the treatment is successful so we can celebrate the good news with you.

Good luck hun, everything is crossed for you.

x

good luck for the future x

Good luck on the IVF treatment honey! Don't lose touch, eh? :) x

Good luck with the IVF! x, Jan

good luck hun please let us know if ivf works as would love to know. xxxx

Thank you all so much!!

Lost 3lb this week. Not much and I have to say, didn't expect it as been sick this week, 'due' any minute and my drugs make you put on weight too...everythings against me!!

That takes me to 1 and a half stone off in the past 3 weeks - a good start to my baby journey.
Going to try and do a couple of sachets a day and a meal and see how that is maybe and then look at slimming world.

Thanks to all of you again - you've been a great support and I can't believe it's only been 3/4 weeks!! x x
Good luck to all of you x

Back