giving up smoking

Which one did you go with hun? I got the vapourlites, but can't say i'm impressed so far x

Hi pixiegem ive got an ego ce4? with cappuccino vaper omg its amazing I really recommend trying it ,are the vaporlites the ones with a blue tip? my friend has one on those its dif experience to that xx

I gave up (cold turkey as in hospital!) nearly 2 years ago. I couldn't get on with e-cigs at all - they gave me a sore throat so gave up with them as well.

I put on about half stone when I first gave up but it came off fairly quickly once I stuck to plan, LOL! I was eating raw carrots when I gave up as I needed the "hand to mouth" thing as well.

I've now been in target for over a year.

Denise

just wanted to update that I started the ecig yest morn & have not have a real fag since :) Its very early days but to go through a Friday night without smoking & this morning too (ive been up a while) is a miracle for me lets see if I can stick to plan today as saturdays are really tough not to binge.Welldone to everyone that has given up & pixiegem I know its more money to shell out but consider trying it.I paid 8.99 so not bad & its the closest feeling to smoking without the smoke x

I was eating raw carrots when I gave up as I needed the "hand to mouth" thing as well. I've now been in target for over a year. Denise[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean for me i brushed my teeth at the back door a few times a day!

Back