Giving up until New Year

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tab, 6 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Tab

Tab Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.61%)
    Im not planning on being crazy or anything Im just having such a cr*p time at the moment I cant concentrate on SW and give it the time and energy it needs.
    Ive reached the point where I cant stick to it and drive myself crazy trying to and I know that the more I push myself when Im like this the more likely I am to say oh this doesnt work for me and give up completely. So Im giving myself a break so I can concentrate on the stuff going on around here (deaths, friends and sick pets as well as being ill) until I have the energy to be nice to myself again.

I know Ive only just come back and I thought everything that was going on had ended but it seems I was wrong

I WILL be back though ;)

love
    Tab

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vikstar

vikstar Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.1%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Good luck for the break then!

Perhaps you could just make your meals SW and aside from that, eat how you want.

x

4. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    good luck with it hun, i have just bought my new countdown and booked xmas week and new years week as a holiday, just hoping to maintain this week and next as my head not really in it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.