1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Giving up until New Year

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tab, 6 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Tab

Tab Well-Known Member

Im not planning on being crazy or anything Im just having such a cr*p time at the moment I cant concentrate on SW and give it the time and energy it needs.
    Ive reached the point where I cant stick to it and drive myself crazy trying to and I know that the more I push myself when Im like this the more likely I am to say oh this doesnt work for me and give up completely. So Im giving myself a break so I can concentrate on the stuff going on around here (deaths, friends and sick pets as well as being ill) until I have the energy to be nice to myself again.

I know Ive only just come back and I thought everything that was going on had ended but it seems I was wrong

I WILL be back though ;)

love
    Tab

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. vikstar

vikstar Well-Known Member

Good luck for the break then!

Perhaps you could just make your meals SW and aside from that, eat how you want.

x

4. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Well-Known Member

good luck with it hun, i have just bought my new countdown and booked xmas week and new years week as a holiday, just hoping to maintain this week and next as my head not really in it