Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Giving up until New Year

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tab, 6 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Tab

Tab Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.61%)
    Im not planning on being crazy or anything Im just having such a cr*p time at the moment I cant concentrate on SW and give it the time and energy it needs.
    Ive reached the point where I cant stick to it and drive myself crazy trying to and I know that the more I push myself when Im like this the more likely I am to say oh this doesnt work for me and give up completely. So Im giving myself a break so I can concentrate on the stuff going on around here (deaths, friends and sick pets as well as being ill) until I have the energy to be nice to myself again.

I know Ive only just come back and I thought everything that was going on had ended but it seems I was wrong

I WILL be back though ;)

love
    Tab

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vikstar

vikstar Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(12.1%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Good luck for the break then!

Perhaps you could just make your meals SW and aside from that, eat how you want.

x

4. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    good luck with it hun, i have just bought my new countdown and booked xmas week and new years week as a holiday, just hoping to maintain this week and next as my head not really in it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.