Giving up

Dreamer<3

Ok so I've been doing sw now for 13 months and have lost 3stone but i have just lost all my mojo and have been the same since March.....
I have another 14-18lb to lose.

Someone please help me.........

Failure is never an option (according to my OH) :)

Take a couple of weeks out and enjoy yourself. AND THEN start fresh. I think that's what I would do. Are you doing any exercise? If you don't, maybe now would be a good time to start. Doesn't have to be an expensive gym or running the London marathon. I do nordic walking at least once or twice a week (better than nothing) and I absolutely love it.
Don't give up just yet xx

What plan do you follow? If your doing ee y not try some red and green days? Mix it up a bit? That's what I've started doing this week because I started getting bored of the plan x

Try new recipes, mix things up a bit, have different syns, just try & make food enjoyable rather than eating 'the right food'. It doesn't have to be a chore & you can lose weight, as you said you need to find your mojo, it's out there somewhere waiting for you, good luck xx

I've been doing extra easy and I just feel like all i eat is salad with cous cous and im so scared of not eating it and gaining that I've stressed so much i eat the blinking salad then go off plan.

Im much better than I was at the beginning of my journey but there's not a lot of fruit/veg i like so i end up always eating lettuce and strawberry or raspberries! The more i think about it the more I realise I've actually just become lazy with the whole thing...
I did much better with weight loss when i wasn't working and actually put more thought in to it. Maybe I've found my problem???

Also No, i don't do any exercise when i was off work i used to walk, not lot but maybe 5or so miles a week with the 30day shred thrown in once or twice but.now I have an hrs commute each way via a Childminder for my baby girl and then home and sorting baby out I just don't find time.
Uhhh ooo the problems become clearer hasn't it? X

It is all in the planning, & it does sometimes become clear when you write/talk about things. It is difficult with young children, but can be done, I'd take a look at other peoples diaries & see what they are having to eat, you're more than welcome to look at mine. I make my lunch every morning for work & it is things that are quick to make.

Back