Glad christmas is over

endgame

I know it sounds bad but I am so glad its all over.

I am exhausted running round after family and eating cr*p.
I am so happy to be back in my own routine today and in sw mode which feels like "normal" to me now.I just don't feel good eating the old way any more (even though I planned it for Christmas and did it) and it doesn't seem a hardship to give it up.Maybe I will feel different in a day or two but all I feel today is relief and gratitude to be moving ahead and away from the type of eating that has made my life a misery until I started this plan.

Great reading from everyone else.Hope we all have a good 2010.

I feel exactly the same after getting back to plan today. It's such a relief to get back into a routine with my eating instead of just scoffing everything in site whether I'm hungry or not!

I agree! xx

I'm just glad to get back into a routine in general - kids back at school, me back at work etc. I'm hoping that being back in a routine will help me get back into diet mode. Even though I've pretty much stuck to the plan during the holidays, I've not felt as in control. Does that make sense???

I agree... Im in the middle of a huge fruit salad and feel bizarely happy about it lol... Lets see how long it lasts! Im sticking to it though! Im going to try and remember how i felt at christmas.. everytime i get hungry or want to give up.. Who likes being bloated,puffy, constipated? Not Me!!! New Year New Start!

Good Luck Mumtobean :D x

Back