Glad i found you all!!

maria 45

Hi my names Maria didn't think i would find a forum for celeb slim but here you all are and im very glad your all here:D
Today is my 3rd day on cs and im finding it real easy
surely i can't be losing any weight??.
At the mo i weigh 13st 2lbs and need to lose about 3 stone have tried everything but always failed:mad: Last one was the cambridge and found it so so hard could not stick to it, but doing the cs i have food to look forward to and i think thats why im finding it easy.
I will look forward to chatting to you all and it will help alot to know your all there, up early in the morning so i will say good night and chat soon xoxox

Hi Maria iam glad you have found Cs easy iam too, the shakes taste lovely and have found nothing i do not like so far ....... in my first week i have lost 8lbs and have found it really easy to follow and you do not feel hungry at all on this diet. good luck and keep in touch....xx

Hi Maria - welcome to the CS gang! I'm on day 9 and found this forum a great help and it's such a friendly place to visit! Good luck and keep us up to date on how you're doing x

Hello Maria Im on day 9
If you have found upto now easy you'll do fab and that 3 stone will be gone in no time.
Glad you found us xxx:D

Hi Maria, nice to have you here! Isnt is a great diet? I too tried CD for 3 weeks - god it made me ill!

Im on day 9, took the last 1.5 days off it cos of the trauma of a house break in, but back on it today.

I love the shakes, so much better than CD and Ive tried the beef soup which is ok. Yet to try the bars.

Enjoy it anyway. Ive tried everything to lose wieght in past, and this is one diet I think I can just keep going on.

Good luck, Dizzy x

Back