Glad to be back!!

k4tti3_1988

Hey everyone haven't been on here for a while think i need some support!!
i lost 2 & 1/2 stone for my holiday on ss and i have been back nearly 2 weeks i lost what i put on which was only 2lb because i was ill =[ but thats off now but i really cant get motivated i think i need you guys i was fine when i was reading all your posts b4 and i stopped coming on here and thats when i started to feel like i wanted to eat it must sound really strange but im back now and im not going again i need my minimins to stay strong and get to my goal!! =] X

Thanx hun =] thought no 1 was going to comment =[ felt alone lol but thank you =] x

Hey good on ja for coming back =) I could not cope without minimins it has been an absolute life saver.Best of luck to you..... You will get to your goal!!! =D

Thanx yolande we can do this together =] =]

k4tti3_1988 said:
i lost 2 & 1/2 stone for my holiday on ss and i have been back nearly 2 weeks i lost what i put on which was only 2lb because i was ill =[ but thats off now but i really cant get motivated i think i need you guys i was fine when i was reading all your posts b4 and i stopped coming on here and thats when i started to feel like i wanted to eat it must sound really strange but im back now and im not going again i need my minimins to stay strong and get to my goal!! =] X

Welcome back xx your losses are amazing

Thanx everyone keep strong just think about when your at your goal how fab your going to feel thats whats getting me though this week and drinking water like theres no tomorrow x

great that you have come back to the forum. must have been horrible to have been ill after your hols but the plus side is that you're back where you left off before hols so start afresh now and keep the losses up, your results are fab! there's a few of us going on hols soon and are going to set up a post-holiday team when we get home so you can tag onto that to motivate yourself as well! :)

Back