Glad to be starting next week

Loser85

Gold Member
Evening all,

as my title says im glad to be starting due to the weather. Dont think i could cope at this weight all through a muggy summer. Please tell me it gets a wee bit better in warmer weather once the weights off. Hope so!

Lisa xx

Last edited:
Hi Lisa and good luck with your start next week. You're right about the weather, it is so much more enjoyable when you're not so big. I went abroad last year for the first time slimmer, and enjoyed it so much more! The heat didn't bother me and it was great to be able to wear nice t-shirts home here instead of great big tents!

Just get through the first few days and you will be fine. Drink plenty of water and keep your goals in mind, that really helps.

Log on here for tips and advice and you will be fine. Look forward to sharing the journey. By the way, I reckon that 2 stone you want off my August will be but a distant memory way before then!

Hi Lisa. Good Luck with your weight loss journey. Have some mini goals set to break the time up. If you fancy a challenge we usually have a monthly challenge where you put what you would like to lose in the month! I think for May I hoped for 20lbs, I think I will make it - JUST :). Some find doing a diary helps, I didnt do that, I never thought of it :( !!! At least that would be there for other people to be inspired in time! Big hugs for your first week :) XXX oh and let us know how your getting on.

Thanks guys. My mini goal is actually the 2 stone off for August. Thats my main goal as dont want to be trailing all over blackpool with all the weight. Wont be comfortable. Anymore than that and ill be chuffed, but would be happy with the 2 stone. (which would take me under 20 stone :O)

Hiya and good luck I start lipotrim (for the second time) on monday as we have a party tonight......

I see you are in Fife ...my partner is from Leven in Fife .......been in Plymouth 3 yrs this august......

Yer Sonkie im in Fife. A wee place called Kelty, just 5 miles fae Dunfermline. If that doesnt help then im about 16 miles north of Edinburgh lol.

I think the diary idea is a good one for me, that way if i have a rough day or so i can look back and remember the better days. Would give me the kick i need. Depends if people really want to look inside my head so to speak lol.

Back