Glad to see in this month's mag that....

Its different from an omelette and a quiche and very tatsy!

How does it compare to say - a fritatta? As it seems to be basically the same except baked rather then initially fried.

I think Ian H's idea of a cook book with meals for one is brilliant, maybe you should email SW and suggest this.

I believe someone I know has already written to head office to suggest it - but i may do it myself sometime in the future.

i really really really want the dress on the cover! is there somewhere inside that says where its from or anything?

Lucy xx

They usually give credits for the cover clothes on the contents page. It says dress £355 from Vera Mont.

...the 7 day plan is Original/Green based!

Don't get me wrong, EE is a fantastic plan but for those of us on red and/or green, it's nice to get some new ideas too without having to tweak to suit! xx
Totally agree with you there! I am doing about 5 red and 2 green a week as I dont like veg. Thats what is so nice about S W, there are three plans to choose from or you can mix them up. I think they had a few complaints from people about the mag being bases on just the ee plan, thats what our c told us anyway!

Back