Glasgow Meet - December

omnomnom

The mother flippin'
A group of people from the weight watchers section are having a meet in Glasgow one Saturday in December. The first Saturday is looking to be most likely at the moment as closer to Christmas can be problematic with work and cash.

Anyone is welcome, all ideas are welcome.

So far it's NAJH, PickyNic, Kally, DopeyAngel, Shlinz and me as definites. Starlight and Blackwidow are possibles. I think there are more, but I've been without net for a while and checking by phone so I'm not reading many diaries or often. Add your name and any preferences if you'd like to come :)

i am still a very possible! :D x

i think Florabell said she was a possible too :) x

Yaaay, good times. I don't know Glasgow, so I won't be much good with the planning. I'm sure Nic can suggests some things to do, places to go. I'm easy. Ooh eer.

I didn't think it would be at all possible for me , however, my job finishes on the Tues (30th nov) and I am considering doing a pre-christmas visit to the family up there as I'm down here with OH for christmas.... I may be able to make it... will get back to you! lol :)

OK, here's the plan for Glasgow:

The meet will be an early lunch (12/12.30) in Glasgow, for people to get together and have good food (haggis has been requested :D), drinks and a good old chat.

Saturday evening is being left free for people to do their own thing, or just stay in the pub till closing time (as I've heard happens at other meets)

This way allows a bit of flexibility as some of you might not stay overnight, may want to catch up with friends or family you have up here or may have things you would like to do or see when you're here.

I'm sending a PM to those of you that have shown an interest so just let me know whether you can make it or not and I can start getting an idea of numbers to book somewhere for our lunch a bit nearer the time.

Nic x

Back