Team 2 !!!Slate your weight!!!

how many we upto Kal? i am looking for any more takers for you as we speak :) x

<Knock knock>

Hi there Team Slate Your Weight, my name is Linz and i've been allocated to this wonderful team to get to slimdom!!!

Woop woop!!!!

I weigh in on a wednesday and will report here 1st thing tomoro!!!

xxx

i am on the hunt dont worry :D do you want to keep taking any people who sign up? i will avoid adding any more to my team until we are even x

Thanks najh here's hoping :) xx

:D Lovely team members

Time for me to ask, as we are now getting to grips with the team thing and hopefully making it more fun etc to take part in
I've been thinking about something re the team name:
As its a new start, and a new captain, I was thinking perhaps a new name ?
your imput would be gratefully recieved what do you all think ?
and if you would like to change the team name what would you like to change it too ?

Last edited:
:D thats what i'm thinking of Nik maybe taking a vote
and having something we are all happy with

I'm also going to be dishing out team jobs etc
i'm thinking Phill could be the team motivator
you our team recipe maker etc etc.... :8855:

Im still here for July 1st!! :))

Forgot to put down loss for last Wed - 2lbs.

Weighed in early last night this week (normal weigh in day today (wed) and down -1.5lbs. Got my 10%! woo hoo 31.5lbs total. Over the moon.

Welcome to everyone else whos joined since i last pasted and well done on all the weight losses and STSs.

Love all 3 early team name ideas too..

Or...

1. 'Slim Hard with a Vengence ' (yes im stretching lol)

2. TEAM PLIM (Power Lies in Me) - personally when i lost a lot of weight before this idea really motivated me i wanted to be a PLIM not a PLOM (Poor little old me) :)

3. The Sliminators (again streching.. hehehe)

4. Flab Fighters

5. The Weigh In Warriors...

Ps: Just cause i didnt put a stretching comment by 4 and 5, doesnt mean i still wasnt stretching... laughing.. oh gawd, i get to get back to work, my brain hurts :)

Amber

Does this thinking of a team name, remind anyone about the apprentice! heehhehe...

I actualy went with hubby last year to the auditions/interviews in London, needless to say my 30 seconds of why i should be the next apprentice didnt impresse the production manager in his jeans or tracksuit attired friends beside him :)
Sir Alan even walked by the waiting line and didnt say hi or approach anyone, major let down !!

I will be watching this year though :) hehehe and saying "im better then him/her, that should have been me"... Good thing is , hubby didnt get in either, but alas it was good out of thousands of applicants to get the invite anyhow.. nawww.. it sucked :)

Amber

Back