Team 2 !!!Slate your weight!!!

Errrr... just to be a goof...

The Slimmer Identity
The Points Supremecy
The Maintenance Ultimatium

To do all 3 would be a pretty long team name though :) muahahahha

Slim In The City :)))

Does this thinking of a team name, remind anyone about the apprentice! heehhehe...

I actualy went with hubby last year to the auditions/interviews in London, needless to say my 30 seconds of why i should be the next apprentice didnt impresse the production manager in his jeans or tracksuit attired friends beside him :)
Sir Alan even walked by the waiting line and didnt say hi or approach anyone, major let down !!

I will be watching this year though :) hehehe and saying "im better then him/her, that should have been me"... Good thing is , hubby didnt get in either, but alas it was good out of thousands of applicants to get the invite anyhow.. nawww.. it sucked :)

Amber

love it !! My Ex hubby was Jewish and use to go to the same Jewish boys school with Sir Al and would often moan about how Sir Al had made it big all through Amstrad and he was a nobody haha!!

I like the idea of a new name!

*thinks*

Slam dunk the chunk?

:p

Being a Basketball fan - like it, excellent :)

Also Mission Slimpossible.... :) Excellent

love it !! My Ex hubby was Jewish and use to go to the same Jewish boys school with Sir Al and would often moan about how Sir Al had made it big all through Amstrad and he was a nobody haha!!

I will never look at him the same again from my own experience! What an A** :) Real arrogance, he litterly walked up the lane of the hotel where everyone was standing, we were all turned around as if the president had arrived, hoping even for a nod or a handshake from him, but nothing, he went over to a sports car at the top of the lane with for sale sign on it , had a peek ( rubbing it in in sure) then went inside the hotel... )

The strange thing is my 'current' (LOL you never know what the future holds! kidding) husband is catholic but i call him 'the jew' (based on playful sterotype reasons)..... lol @ you mentioning your ex is jewish. Offical GET OUT OF SH*T Notice - This is posted without prejudice and the writer meant No offense to any jewish person or indeed to my husband if he reads this (i love you darling), im Irish (AND FAT), my sterotypes outweigh any jewish ones lol...

Amber

Hi I'm Cherry newbie team member, just a quicky on iPhone before
ZUMBA x thanx Kally xx

Hi Cherry

Welcome - good weight loss so far, your about a week ahead of me ive just completed week 16 of WW and im 31.5lbs down your week 17 and 35lbs down... if i got 3.5loss next week, we'd be idential.... oh oh something to aim for, your my bit of motivation for the day :)

Lets keep up the good losing :)

Hi I'm Cherry newbie team member, just a quicky on iPhone before
ZUMBA x thanx Kally xx

Sorry to hijack this thread as I'm not on this team - Cherry my lovely, have you abandoned ship!?? Is team 4 no more???

I'm gonna ask if I can join this team too!

Sorry to hijack this thread as I'm not on this team - Cherry my lovely, have you abandoned ship!?? Is team 4 no more???

I'm gonna ask if I can join this team too!

Hi we've been working on updating teams etc
as there has been a bit of letting the team thing slide
team 4 have had lots of captain changes team 1 seems to have gone AWOL you are more than welcome to join us here at team 2

Cool Black Widow has directed me over here yay! I'm on my phone and can't update my sig to get rid of the fat fighters thing but I will when I get proper internet access.

Well I'm Erika but get called Riot on here :) I've hit a sticky patch weight loss wise it just doesn't want to go!! I need motivation to hopefully get the scales moving again!

Welcome to team 2 all the new recruits :D
please feel free to join in with choosing a new name for team two
we will all take a vote on the most popular suggestions soon

Hi All.

it seems like team 2 is going to be my inspiration... i look forward to gettin to know you all in time... defo need something like this to give me the motivation to keep going...

names kayla, struggling all my life with weight so now.. its time to say goodbye... have lost just over 2 stone already and about another 5 to go.. woopsy.. oh well..

next goal.. to hit the 100's i.e. 199lbs...
only 8 more to go... !

hope everyone has a great week.. not sure when weigh in day is but im sure il find it as i search through here...

best of luck all..:)

Hi Kayla
welcome to the team WI day is the day you weigh in just post your result
and then I keep a record of how everyone is doing to tally up the score at the end of the month :D

I just want to apologise in advance in case I sts all the time hope I don't drag the team score down :( damn plateau!!

I just want to apologise in advance in case I sts all the time hope I don't drag the team score down :( damn plateau!!

Aww don't worry, you won't drag us down Riot
we all go through the tough sts times too
it's a part and parcel of a dieters lot.
Hopefully your plateau will soon be over

Hi team......I must say I love Slam Dunk the Chunk as a name, can be shortened to the slammers or something!!!

Weighed in this morning and lost 3lbs!!! yay!!!!

xxx

evening all new team member, black widow directed me over to here. My name Lorraine and i started on Monday, looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Back