Team 2 !!!Slate your weight!!!

Blimey thankyou. I'm blushing but it's all good chick. I think it's just a half decent photo there's loads on my facebook where I'm pure ming lol x x

Hi Cherry

Welcome - good weight loss so far, your about a week ahead of me ive just completed week 16 of WW and im 31.5lbs down your week 17 and 35lbs down... if i got 3.5loss next week, we'd be idential.... oh oh something to aim for, your my bit of motivation for the day :)

Lets keep up the good losing :)

Hiya lol thanks well done you I was looking at your losses a min before I read this.......fingers crossed for you hun :D xx

Sorry to hijack this thread as I'm not on this team - Cherry my lovely, have you abandoned ship!?? Is team 4 no more???

I'm gonna ask if I can join this team too!
Hiya Hun Ohhh I will facebook stalk n hunt you ;) yes the ship of team 4 is no more and everyone heres is fab so its great we are together again I feel theres loads of support here :D and you WILL get round that plateaux ;) is that spelt wrong ???? lol xx

Hi team......I must say I love Slam Dunk the Chunk as a name, can be shortened to the slammers or something!!!

Weighed in this morning and lost 3lbs!!! yay!!!!

xxx
Fab weight loss well done shlinz :D xx

Riotgirl, can I just take this time to say how bloody gorgeous you are! - Sorry if that made you blush, but I couldn't help but comment :)

xxx
lookin abit angelina Jolie I think ;) xx

Hi to all the new members of the teams, and congratulations to everybody who has lost weight, can't decide on a name yet, but there has been great suggestions so far, it will be hard to choice one, roll on the 1st of july for a fresh start for the team

Good Morning all , thank you for the welcome looks like this is going to be quite a team for laughs:)

Shlinz - well done on the loss :)

:D Team we all have a super new thread
for our super new start could you please post in there from now on Kals x

Im sorry have been busy so first time on today,have we a name?
This teams got great members on Im pleased to be here thanx :) xx

Back