GMTV Body Image Test

Aww fab link thanks Crazylilblondie!

No idea why on earth i got this result!!

Congratulations, you are perfectly in tune with your body. Whilst there are parts you would like to improve, overall you are content with who you are and how you look and don't care what anyone else thinks

I'm still laughing now! Pah, yeah right i say... xx

You're not very happy with your physical appearance and need to remember that your harshest judge is yourself and that others don't see you as you do
LOL the 1st bit is true anyway!

me too claire - i got the same result, Pah to that i say too lol

Yeah got congratulated as well :) Just as I was presuming I will get very poor results as so many of those answers are what Cambridge entails not the way I want to maintain. -E.g. the exercise, the dieting, etc- but hey, it's all just good fun, not a test will ever tell us precisely what we know already.

You're not very happy with your physical appearance and need to remember that your harshest judge is yourself and that others don't see you as you do

I got the same..... How right hey!?!?!?

Mine was spot on:
Like most of us you aren't entirely satisfied with your body. However, you realise that we can't all be supermodels and at times feel great about the way you look

It's the "at times" which is correct. Very few and far between times tho! Lol.

Congratulations, you are perfectly in tune with your body. Whilst there are parts you would like to improve, overall you are content with who you are and how you look and don't care what anyone else thinks

apparently!

just found this thread...im not a cambridge dieter but i took the test and what it says really rings true..

LOL..... really???
These quizzes are funny!

Like most of us you aren't entirely satisfied with your body. However, you realise that we can't all be supermodels and at times feel great about the way you look.

No suprises in the results for me x

mine was not what I expecte...lol:

"You have serious body image hangups. You don't need to be physically perfect to be beautiful and a little confidence in yourself will go a long way"

No surprises there then :eek:

xx

tbh I agree with this NOW, but when I started this diet things would of been completly different!

"Congratulations, you are perfectly in tune with your body. Whilst there are parts you would like to improve, overall you are content with who you are and how you look and don't care what anyone else thinks"

wow i think thats pretty much true. i never realised i dont mind too badly how i look now, maybe thats why im not 'desperate' to loose weight.

mine said

i think its probably pretty accurate!!!!

"Like most of us you aren't entirely satisfied with your body. However, you realise that we can't all be supermodels and at times feel great about the way you look"

Blimey.
Wasn't expecting that.

Its not available now, I cant access it :(

Back