Go Lower 1st week weigh in

dezzie1082

EVERY NEW DAY IS A GIFT
Just finished my first week on the Go lower Plan and have lost 5lbs....fantastic.
Would love to hear from any other Go Lower dieter's on here.;)

Good luck to all
Shaz x

5lbs! That's great. Well done! :clap:

slow to come off

Hi hun

Not such a success story for me....at the end of week 5 i have lost 9lb.

Praying it is now going to start working for me....week 6 weigh in is tomorrow night.

Brilliant news for you....well done..keep up the good work :happy096:

Shaz

Hey Shaz,
Don't be too disheartened. Weightloss is an individual thing. If you are having problems shifting the weight, don't forget to speak to your pesonal consultant. Mine is brillaint. I feel very relaxed speaking to her. She just gives me that extra bit of support we all need. As someone else said somewhere on this forum, if weight loss was all that easy, there would not be any overweight people!

Did you go through ketosis? That for me is one of the best things about Go Lower. Not feeling hungry and not wanting to eat!

Keep sticking to it. 9lbs in 5 weeks is still really good and you should be pleased with yourself. Good luck tomorrow. Let me know how you get on.

xx

Week 6 weigh in

End of week 6

No weight loss or inch loss this week despite being on a much stricter plan from the nutritionist.

Devastated :cry:

dezzie1082, dont be too disappointed. As I said before, everyone is different. Look on the bright side, at least you've not put anything on. Just think what you could have put on if you weren't doing Go Lower and not watching what you are eating - with this logic, you've actually lost weight without even knowing it!!

What did your personal consultant say? I've always found mine to be helpful. If you've any questions, please ask as we're all here to help each other. The most important thing is don't give up and keep thinking positive.

Take care
xx

Back