Go me!

Lmg_

Was in Tescos buying alcohol for BBQ I'm going to. I picked 2 small bottles of Rosé wine.....which work out to 13.5 syns all together! Gonna make them into spritsers so they last all night. Very proud of myself as originally picked up a bottle of Malibu which would have been sooo many more syns =) x

I'm having this dilemma today too as going to a friends BBQ going to get Malibu....surely Malibu isn't that bad in syns?? ill prob drink 30 syns worth though lol I normally drink vodka but gets me too drunk!

I'm having this dilemma today too as going to a friends BBQ going to get Malibu....surely Malibu isn't that bad in syns?? ill prob drink 30 syns worth though lol I normally drink vodka but gets me too drunk!

Exactly! Lol. If I bought. Bottle of Malibu or vodka I'd easily consume like 30 syns! I can't be doing that this week as had a 2lb gain last week =(

Well done!! Have you tried the Equator beer which is syn free? Also alcohol-free, but I find it really helps me feel like I'm not missing out! :)

Back